Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brandon Linder for Offensive MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's with me?

These awards usually go to the skill players, but in this case an OL deserves it. He's holding our offensive line together, and Linder's dominance on the field is allowing the Jaguars to run and pass. 
Good player for us but the unit is still pretty bad. We haven't run or passed on people like we did earlier in the season. I also much prefer him at RG next to Parnell. I'd give it to Lewis over him at this point.
Parnell, we have seen what our oline looks like when he is out and it's straight garbage.

Our oline played pretty good against Pitt when Linder was out, when Parnell is out we can't run the ball or get protection from that side. Parnell is the most valuable player on offense imo
I remember when some people on this forum were always trashing Jeremy Parnell. Looks kind of funny now.
(12-03-2017, 11:55 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when some people on this forum were always trashing Jeremy Parnell. Looks kind of funny now.

To be fair he has played much better this year than the last few years.  The best year of his career