Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who all is going to the game tomorrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be there or be square, folks

section 140, yeet
Tomorrow*
(12-02-2017, 11:57 PM)WhoYouBE Wrote: [ -> ]Tomorrow*

fair enough lol. fixed
Just got home from my late gig and put the dry rub on 3 pounds of wings. We'll be there with a crew of 11 fans getting loud on third down.
I'd better be there, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with these 64 Jello shooters.
(12-03-2017, 07:46 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I'd better be there, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with these 64 Jello shooters.
So you are not taking any for other folks to enjoy as well? How greedy of you Rico.

We will be there !!!
We'll be there as always. Need that "W". Hope the crowd (and team) are up for it!
Always
I'm not going.
*sigh* I have been testing a theory. I think I might be a "cooler" for the jags. This year- for other health reasons- I decided not to go to the jags games (because I am just not able to do so comfortably) and instead give my season tickets away per game. Rather than admit to my health failings I told everyone I knew that I thought I was bad luck. So I have been giving my seats away for the home game sand the Jags are winning! Now the idea is, maybe I go to Vegas, play the season overall win odds , like in march for the next year then give my tickets away except for the one popular game where I will sell my seats, to pay for the trip to vegas. By that time(march) I should be more able bodied to be able to book the flight and it feels good to give-away seats. if it works, it may be my "thing" a jags fan that stays at home! lol.
Well I almost made it. Wrecked my car out on the Arlington Express Way right at the A. Phillip Randolph exit. Just my luck... I've never attended a game in which the Jags won. Today was the day and this happens! smh! Then again, had I made it in I probably would've jinxed the team again lol