Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Today's Attendance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just curious if the stadium is as empty as it looks on tv?  If so, what's it going to take to start filling the Bank?
Its way more people there then that it shows on tv, the US assure club has two sides and inside is packed, people sit in there eat and stay in there, people leave and other people come in
I thought the stadium looked pretty full on TV.
(12-03-2017, 03:36 PM)Jagzfanfromiowa Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious if the stadium is as empty as it looks on tv?  If so, what's it going to take to start filling the Bank?

No.
Yeah it was empty.
(12-03-2017, 06:15 PM)trunt87 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it was empty.

It was?
Was not empty. TV shots are usually just before or after the half when everyone heads to the bathroom and concessions.
I thought the crowd was very loud on the tv. Lot of positive cheering
distributed tickets were over 61,000
on the tv all they seem to show is the empty seats? even if there is a lot of people there why does the tv only show how empty it looks? wouldn't it be better to show the crowd then empty seats?

I'm sure a lot of people were there though.
Yeah for a team that is tied for first in the division against a division oppenant. Yeah it was empty.
It did look a little sparse on the visitor's side, but that doesn't mean people weren't elsewhere in the stadium. Khan and Lamping have done well upgrading the club and adding other distractions within the stadium besides the Bud Zone. The only thing that matters is tickets distributed. If 61,000 is the number for the day, then that's higher than average. I expect next week's game to be that or better.
(12-03-2017, 06:48 PM)trunt87 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah for a team that is tied for first in the division against a division oppenant. Yeah it was empty.

Were you there?
(12-03-2017, 06:35 PM)tyus Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the crowd was very loud on the tv. Lot of positive cheering

Yup. Loved when the boo birds came out after that crap roughing call on Yannick
(12-03-2017, 07:20 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2017, 06:48 PM)trunt87 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah for a team that is tied for first in the division against a division oppenant. Yeah it was empty.

Were you there?

Unfortunately for you I was  lol
the stadium was empty
I guess i was at a different stadium the next you guys. Looked good to me.
I was there I wouldn’t say it was empty. A lot of noise coming from the crowd during big 3rd downs and bogus peanilties. The stadium is great!
It looked very sparse on the visitors side. Probably comparable to Rams game, might have been worse.
Okay let me shed some light. The Jags are a small market team. And only have had it since 95. So what some think is empty is in fact packed. Jacksonville is a relaxed football atmosphere. Compared to say up north.

Also many inside areas. Located throughout the stadium. And people love to socialize. And be able to eat inside at the game. See club seats and budzone.

If You are comparing to wall to wall can't walk seating. Yes it was empty. But if you do rational comparing to other simular markets. No it is not empty and not even close.

Khan gives people what many other owners do not. Options. And allows people to be in the stadium and watching it inside. Rather than traditional seating. Cause people pay to do so.
Pages: 1 2 3