Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Reversing ugly trends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 years ago, it'd been a decade since we'd had a thousand yard receiver.  Boom: Both Robinson and Hurns hit the mark.  This year, it's been 10 years since we'd had a 10 sack player.  Boom:  Yannick and Campbell both hit the mark, with Campbell setting(and pushing) the franchise single season record.  Now, it's 6 years since we've had a 1000 yard back.  Fournette is about 45yrds per game from reaching that mark, while missing 2 games.  Although there'e been growing pains and the black cloud that is "Giz-us" hanging over the teams head there is so much reason for optimism right now.  I've had a Jags helmet on my desk for about 6 years.  For the first season in a LONG time, it's good not to say, "I got to root for my home team. If I don't, who will?"  I live in North Carolina and have been having pretty good conversations with people about how stout the defense is and they actually seem pretty knowledgeable about who is on the team now, who plays what position, etc.  It's not just Poz, Robinson, and MJD.  It's a good time to be a Jags fan.  

Here's to continued success this season and for future seasons!