Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles on Gridiron Heights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/statu...62144?s=17

On phone, guess it's not working. Will repost in a few when I get home
"Below average, serviceable I guess"

"Dope, dope"

These are great.
It sucks, being a joke on one of those videos, but at the very same time, it's pretty damned hilarious!

I hope they never quit making these
So Atlanta gets to stay, but Jags get booted?
(12-05-2017, 06:58 PM)Nikowho Wrote: [ -> ]It sucks, being a joke on one of those videos, but at the very same time, it's pretty damned hilarious!

I hope they never quit making these

Everyone is the butt of the joke on these eventually. At least we're relevant enough for them to keep using us.

(12-05-2017, 07:11 PM)atburg Wrote: [ -> ]So Atlanta gets to stay, but Jags get booted?

The joke is NE is the runaway favorite in the AFC but NFC has some competition
They got the Bortles hairline perfect.

Xavier, you're covering Julio.

You damn right!
That was spot on. Lol nice.
(12-05-2017, 07:11 PM)atburg Wrote: [ -> ]So Atlanta gets to stay, but Jags get booted?

Said it before... People don't like Jacksonville and are desperate to see this team lose. Bullies hate losing their punching bag.
(12-05-2017, 10:59 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: [ -> ]

Said it before... People don't like Jacksonville and are desperate to see this team lose. Bullies hate losing their punching bag.

Now many people love Jacksonville's defense and don't think we are a punching bag at all. Those days are over.
Well, The Pats are the best until they are not. This time of of year is when NE is warmed up and really starts playing for real. They have the best QB that has ever played the game on their side, so ya...
(12-10-2017, 10:45 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Well, The Pats are the best until they are not. This time of of year is when NE is warmed up and really starts playing for real. They have the best QB that has ever played the game on their side, so ya...

Yet they are the #2 seed. The Steelers have been #1 all year in the playoff picture.