Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Marrone speaks: “This guy is special”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marrone speaks: “This guy is special”

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...7575edf546

Jaguars HC Doug Marrone on Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: “I really think he’s having an MVP-type season…”
So are Campbell and Ngakoue, fortunately..
Perhaps it's from the PTSD I've suffered from being a season ticket holder from day one and seeing all the loses over the past ten years, but if the Jaguars defeat Seattle I'll be really impressed.

The way the Seahawks looked Sunday night is really, really scary. Fortunately, they'll be playing 3,000 miles from home against a very good defense ... but they're in the NFC ... but they have some injuries ... but hey beat the Eagles ... but the Jags beat the Steelers ...

Who knows.
(12-06-2017, 02:04 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it's from the PTSD I've suffered from being a season ticket holder from day one and seeing all the loses over the past ten years, but if the Jaguars defeat Seattle I'll be really impressed.

The way the Seahawks looked Sunday night is really, really scary. Fortunately, they'll be playing 3,000 miles from home against a very good defense ... but they're in the NFC ... but they have some injuries ... but hey beat the Eagles ... but the Jags beat the Steelers ...

Who knows.

Any given sunday. I'm pretty nervous about the game myself as the Jags are a fairly inexperienced lot and I had this penciled in as the hardest game on their schedule. If you take away that Steelers trashing I'd have this down as a loss already, but who knows at this point. If the offense can put up at least 20 points I think this will be a very good, and very winnable game. I think it's going to be pretty close either way.
Seattle is a different, tamer, beast on the road.