Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clinch Scenarios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's that time. We can clinch a playoff spot this week with:

Jags win

Mia, Buf, LAC, NYJ losses

It's actually surprisingly plausible

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...or-week-14
Buffalo has a big roll of clinching playoffs for teams by losing this week lol
(12-06-2017, 03:01 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Buffalo has a big roll of clinching playoffs for teams by losing this week lol

Unfortunately, they play the clots
I think the Bills, Jets and Chargers will all win. It’s still really cool to be talking clinching scenarios rather than top five picks in week 14.
(12-06-2017, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2017, 03:01 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Buffalo has a big roll of clinching playoffs for teams by losing this week lol

Yeah but Peterman is starting I believe
(12-06-2017, 03:15 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2017, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, they play the clots

Yeah but Peterman is starting I believe

Well... that certainly gives the clots a chance...
(12-06-2017, 02:54 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]It's that time. We can clinch a playoff spot this week with:

Jags win

You're forgetting one more issue: the KC-OAK game can not end in a tie. One of them has to lose for us to clinch a playoff berth.
(12-06-2017, 03:13 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Bills, Jets and Chargers will all win. It’s still really cool to be talking clinching scenarios rather than top five picks in week 14.

As has been stated above the Bills will most likely be starting Peterman...if so I think the Colts pull it off against them.

NYJ should win.

The Chargers/Washington game is pretty close hopefully Washington pulls it out.
You know what else is nice?

The [BLEEP] dirty tacks don't have a clinch scenario yet
(12-06-2017, 02:54 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]It's that time. We can clinch a playoff spot this week with:

Jags win

Absolutely amazing.
I think we are still a ways from clinching anything with a difficult opponent coming to town this weekend. Win this weekend and next and I think we probably lock up a spot as other teams fall out of the race.
(12-06-2017, 06:59 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are still a ways from clinching anything with a difficult opponent coming to town this weekend.  Win this weekend and next and I think we  probably lock up a spot as other teams fall out of the race.

Most likely. But man doesn't it feel good talking about clinching playoffs instead of whether we'll pick 2nd or 10th?
I'll be clenching Sunday also.
(12-06-2017, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2017, 03:01 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Buffalo has a big role of clinching playoffs for teams by losing this week lol

Because the Colts have no effect on our playoff chances, we can root for them this week. You don't always have to root against teams in our division.
(12-06-2017, 03:13 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Bills, Jets and Chargers will all win. It’s still really cool to be talking clinching scenarios rather than top five picks in week 14.

No kidding. It was extremely frustrating to see Jaguars fans talking about draft picks before the NFL published the official draft order for the first 20 picks.

Not so sure about the Chargers. That game could go either way.

Truer words have never been written!
(12-06-2017, 09:32 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2017, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, they play the clots

Because the Colts have no effect on our playoff chances, we can root for them this week. You don't always have to root against teams in our division.

He was implying that the clots are bad and Buffalo should beat them. Not that we shouldn't root for them to win.
(12-06-2017, 09:46 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2017, 09:32 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Because the Colts have no effect on our playoff chances, we can root for them this week. You don't always have to root against teams in our division.

He was implying that the clots are bad and Buffalo should beat them. Not that we shouldn't root for them to win.

I realized that after posting it.
This has been such a fun season.
(12-06-2017, 10:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]This has been such a fun season.

You can say that again. We are long overdue for a winning season and on the verge of clinching one. It feels so good to see us not just win, but win BIG seven times.
Pages: 1 2