Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Question about watching the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Odd question to ask but I need some help.

There is a dinner I can’t get out of on Sunday and believe me.... I’ve tried. I live in Maryland so the game won’t be on TV which means I can’t DVR it.

Is there any website or something that shows a replay of the game almost immediately after it’s over? I’m hoping to throw my phone in a lake and then watch when I get home.
(12-06-2017, 07:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Odd question to ask but I need some help.

There is a dinner I can’t get out of on Sunday and believe me.... I’ve tried. I live in Maryland so the game won’t be on TV which mean so I can’t DVR it.

Is there any website or something that shows a replay of the game almost immediately after it’s over? I’m hoping to throw my phone in a lake and then watch when I get home.

Unfortunately I live in Vermont, so I'm in the same boat. However, I stream my Sirius broadcast so I can at least listen.
(12-06-2017, 07:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Odd question to ask but I need some help.

There is a dinner I can’t get out of on Sunday and believe me.... I’ve tried. I live in Maryland so the game won’t be on TV which mean so I can’t DVR it.

https://www.nflfullhd.com/indianapolis-c...full-game/

Here sir.

Oh I thought you wanted the colts game. You could sign up to a trial of gamepass. Or that site will have a it a few hours later.
(12-06-2017, 07:34 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]

https://www.nflfullhd.com/indianapolis-c...full-game/

Here sir.

Oh I thought you wanted the colts game. You could sign up to a trial of gamepass. Or that site will have a it a few hours later.
Few hours after? Man. Not sure if I can wait until 9 to find out what happens in this game.

Appreciate the help though.
I know what you mean about not being able to get out of dinner. I could not live stream the Biills game last year, but asked Mom to read the play by play on NFL.com Game Center. (Hilton offers free wifi in the lobby area, so she brought her iPad to dinner there.) I looked at some pictures too, but they were slow to load. It was the best I could do in Venice, Italy without a DVR to record games on at home. I hope you can do better than that and actually watch replays.
(12-06-2017, 07:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2017, 07:34 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.nflfullhd.com/indianapolis-c...full-game/

Here sir.

Few hours after? Man. Not sure if I can wait until 9 to find out what happens in this game.

Appreciate the help though.

If you download a screen recorder app you can stream it on your phone then watch it after.
Well..this may be too late and speculative to be of any help to you, but if the game is good enough, there is a possibility NFL Network will have a replay of the game on either Tuesday or Wednesday night.
Search Reddit, they're usually pretty solid.

Or get a Sirius XM online trial and a wireless earbud lol

There is a dinner I can’t get out of on Sunday and believe me.... I’ve tried. I live in Maryland so the game won’t be on TV which means I can’t DVR it.

Do you have a "cord cutter" type of box like an Amazon Fire TV or something like that?  There is an app available for most of those types of boxes (and IIRC some smart TV's and other devices) called PS Vue or perhaps Playstation Vue.  It's a subscription service that includes the NFL network as well as other channels.  It does come with a free trial and no contract so you don't have to keep it if you don't want to.

It has a "DVR like" feature that will allow you to watch past games (it saves your "favorites" for 28 days).  The only caveat... I don't know how soon games are available.  I just checked mine though, and it has the Indianapolis and Arizona games still on there.
(12-06-2017, 08:45 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you have a "cord cutter" type of box like an Amazon Fire TV or something like that?  There is an app available for most of those types of boxes (and IIRC some smart TV's and other devices) called PS Vue or perhaps Playstation Vue.  It's a subscription service that includes the NFL network as well as other channels.  It does come with a free trial and no contract so you don't have to keep it if you don't want to.

It has a "DVR like" feature that will allow you to watch past games (it saves your "favorites" for 28 days).  The only caveat... I don't know how soon games are available.  I just checked mine though, and it has the Indianapolis and Arizona games still on there.
I do have a firestick.

So I’d be able to record the Jags game even if I’m not in Jacksonville?
Yeah, the solution is become a Ravens fan.
(12-07-2017, 10:21 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the solution is become a Ravens fan.
Good idea man. I should have just come to you first.
Luckily for me my father in law has Sunday Ticket so I just log into his account on my Roku (I live in Indiana) But before that I used illegal steaming sites to watch the games live with about a 5-10 min delay. I don't want to post the site link since again its illegal. Big Grin

I may have a real solution for you.  I have a Tablo OTA DVR and your question got me wondering if I could rip the recordings from the DVR to a playable computer file.  Well, I found free software to do just that.  I'm in the process of ripping an earlier game from the season now though I'm sure it's going to be a large file.  If this works properly and we can figure out a way to get such a large playable file to you I'd be happy to do it for you when I get home from the stadium on Sunday.
When i had gamepass last year, it was up about a hour after
Just sign up for the seven day free trial of gamepass... easiest way
(12-07-2017, 01:23 PM)UKJag Wrote: [ -> ]Just sign up for the seven day free trial of gamepass... easiest way

This. Games are up as soon as they end live for the US version.
Someone already mentioned it but just search NFL games and Reddit together and it should take you to the sub that always has links to the games. I’ve had amazing luck with this and the streams are usually high quality.
You guys rock.

Last question. If I do the Gamepass free trial, does it show the score of the game when I open it? I’m legit going off the grid for 4 hours during this game. Also, someone mentioned the games are available to watch directly after the game is over. Is this true? If so, I’ll finally get to watch the Jags in prime time this Sunday night.
(12-07-2017, 02:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]You guys rock.

Last question. If I do the Gamepass free trial, does it show the score of the game when I open it? I’m legit going off the grid for 4 hours during this game. Also, someone mentioned the games are available to watch directly after the game is over. Is this true? If so,  I’ll finally get to watch the Jags in prime time this Sunday night.

You can switch a setting to hide the scores.
Pages: 1 2 3