Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Attendance for Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what we feel will be the attendance on Sunday??   I called today to get a solo seat for somebody at the reduced price and they had been raised from 25 to 40 and it was a nosebleeder in 437... The is was a great price compared to what Ticketmaster wanted for the same seat..  with fees twice as much..  The sales rep who called me back said they  were real busy selling..  The ticket map shows me that this will be the best crowd of the season with the lower bowl having very few seats left and there are pockets of seats in the upper decks still available..   The prices are about double other games for this game.   So it will take effort to move the last of those seats I would think..

I  have a feeling they'll approach 65K

D
Just wanted to throw a fun fact in here that many people did not know.
After the implementation of the USS Assure Club, maximum capacity is a little over 64k

ESPN still has our capacity at 67k
I have a feeling the game will be packed. Its playoff football in playoff weather (cold). If you have the money and cant get up and go to this game and you are within a few hours of the stadium,  you aren't a fan of football. Two 8-4 teams trying to claw into the playoffs with an elite qb on one side and the league's #1 defense on the other. It's going to be a great atmosphere and i have faith in our fans to fill that bad boy up. Ill be in 202 loud and proud repping our Jags!
(12-07-2017, 12:42 AM)Teal Curtain Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to throw a fun fact in here that many people did not know.
After the implementation of the USS Assure Club, maximum capacity is a little over 64k

ESPN still has our capacity at 67k

They probably list it at that because the current capacity without the tarps in the west upper decks is 67K and change. It's the tarps that bring it down to around 64K.

I think the attendance at this game will be the highest of the season, probably about 63,000.
Be loud boys!!!!
If I remember correctly, before recent renovations and the tarps didn't the stadium hold like 72k? I am talking back in the 90's.
Seahawks fans coming to town always help boost ticket sales and attendance.
I believe it was just shy of 77,000 iirc.
(12-07-2017, 11:59 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Seahawks fans coming to town always help boost ticket sales and attendance.

Everbank just like Nissan Stadium is flooded by the opposing fans
(12-07-2017, 02:15 PM)WhoYouBE Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2017, 11:59 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Seahawks fans coming to town always help boost ticket sales and attendance.

Everbank just like Nissan Stadium is flooded by the opposing fans

Long as they are spending their money in Jacksonville
Lots of empty seats tonight Saints vs Falcons in this billion dollar stadium, re Jags a decade of losing takes a toll on the fan base, any fan base would be in recovery mode. It’s like our city has been hit in session by cat 5 hurricanes for the past 10 years. It will take time, no worries ?
(12-07-2017, 10:35 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of empty seats tonight Saints vs Falcons in this billion dollar stadium, re Jags a decade of losing takes a toll on the fan base, any fan base would be in recovery mode. It’s like our city has been hit in session by cat 5 hurricanes for the past 10 years. It will take time, no worries ?

E.G. flag kneelers.
(12-07-2017, 01:44 PM)FreeAgent01 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it was just shy of 77,000 iirc.

Correct.