Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Remember how everyone tells you "It can't get any worse"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems to be getting worse on a weekly basis...
lol it's only just begun
Khan only cares about the financial aspects of this franchise. That's it. He has no common sense on the actual football side of things. If he doesn't make a change, no one goes to the games, no one goes to the games, it hurts their income, when it hurts their income, they can't sustain this franchise. We're going to London, I actually believe this.

Gus killed Thursday Night Football

Here's the #1 question why does blake have better mechanics when its garbage time.

Thinking too much can't relax?
Quote:lol it's only just begun
Like my favorite Actor John Cusack ... we will eventual get out of the room. That movie made that song super creepy for me.
Quote:Here's the #1 question why does blake have better mechanics when its garbage time.

He has nothing to lose. The game is over, and there's no chance they win. Defenses are playing soft, giving up medium gains.
I knew the coverage is soft but even his mechanics improve, his arm placement is high, not windmill. If only the coaches can teach him to do that in the 1st half
Quote:I knew the coverage is soft but even his mechanics improve, his arm placement is high, not windmill. If only the coaches can teach him to do that in the 1st half
He has to think less, which means he can go through the motions and look like Joe Montana. He does the same thing at practice.

When the lights are on and its crunch time, he starts to get flustered and reverts back to his college days. Wonky mechanics and bad reads.
Quote:Here's the #1 question why does blake have better mechanics when its garbage time.

takes a while for the alcohol to kick in
Wait till the Chief's/Vikings/Broncos games Bortles throwing the way he is.

Going to be rough stuff.
Quote:Khan only cares about the financial aspects of this franchise. That's it. He has no common sense on the actual football side of things. If he doesn't make a change, no one goes to the games, no one goes to the games, it hurts their income, when it hurts their income, they can't sustain this franchise. We're going to London, I actually believe this.
Quite frankly the same can be said for most NFL owners. Owners leave most of it up to GM to use football sense. I believe Khan is dedicated to the Jagsand the city. I also feel that it is unnecessary to link any losing efforts with relocation. Bad teams do not relocate because they stink, all teams only relocate due to outdated stadiums. Please get over the relocation thing already. 

Khan knows the city supports the Jags, even a losing Jaguar franchise.