Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jermey Parnell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jacksonville Jaguars: Offensive lineman Jermey Parnell is the only right tackle in the league that has played more than 300 pass-blocking snaps without allowing a sack this year. If he can continue his sack-free run for 70 more pass-blocking snaps, he will be the only right tackle in the PFF era (2006-present) to have played more than 370 pass-blocking snaps and not allow a sack.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pr...ns-week-13

He good
Not to mention he is a beast in the run game as well

I said in another thread I think Parnell has clearly been our MVP on offense this year. When he goes the oline goes
He allowed a sack last week. It caused a fumble. Just LOL at believing everything you read on the internet.
yeah didn't he allow a sack last game?
(12-07-2017, 11:14 AM)jags_r_bake Wrote: [ -> ]He allowed a sack last week. It caused a fumble. Just LOL at believing everything you read on the internet.

I don't believe everything I read on the internet.

That's how I know you are wrong.
(12-07-2017, 11:44 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2017, 11:14 AM)jags_r_bake Wrote: [ -> ]He allowed a sack last week. It caused a fumble. Just LOL at believing everything you read on the internet.

Is this JDub????????????
(12-07-2017, 11:44 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]

Looks like I have an impersonator here.
Man... tough crowd.... made a joke and my rep is plummeting lol

did that seriously make you mad!?
(12-07-2017, 02:03 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]Man... tough crowd.... made a joke and my rep is plummeting lol

Did that seriously make you mad!?

In case you are not aware, I have a much harder time recognizing humor when I see it than everyone else on the forum.
(12-07-2017, 10:38 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]Jacksonville Jaguars: Offensive lineman Jermey Parnell is the only right tackle in the league that has played more than 300 pass-blocking snaps without allowing a sack this year. If he can continue his sack-free run for 70 more pass-blocking snaps, he will be the only right tackle in the PFF era (2006-present) to have played more than 370 pass-blocking snaps and not allow a sack.

He good

No politics outside political forum -DF-
(12-07-2017, 02:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2017, 10:38 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]Jacksonville Jaguars: Offensive lineman Jermey Parnell is the only right tackle in the league that has played more than 300 pass-blocking snaps without allowing a sack this year. If he can continue his sack-free run for 70 more pass-blocking snaps, he will be the only right tackle in the PFF era (2006-present) to have played more than 370 pass-blocking snaps and not allow a sack.

He good

No politics outside political forum -DF-

Just so everyone is aware... I didn't write the article.
(12-07-2017, 02:28 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2017, 02:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]No politics outside political forum -DF-

Just so everyone is aware... I didn't write the article.

It does not matter. Posting anything related to the POTUS counts as political content subject to COC rules. Hurricane knows what he is talking about.
(12-07-2017, 02:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2017, 02:28 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: [ -> ]Just so everyone is aware... I didn't write the article.

It does not matter. Posting anything related to the POTUS counts as political content subject to COC rules. Hurricane knows what he is talking about.

Hurricane didn't say that. He posted the GIF which got deleted by DF, who left the comment.
So that Jermey Parnell... 

nobody wants to cut him anymore huh?
(12-07-2017, 03:40 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]So that Jermey Parnell... 

nobody wants to cut him anymore huh?

When people wanted him to be cut, they repeatedly cited the the fact he was a backup in Dallas. That is flawed logic because the Cowboys had an elite offensive line, but I also was skeptical last year.