Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars gear - A lot sold out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sideline gear at NFLSHOP is pretty much all gone. SAD I have never seen this in my days as a jags fan. I wanted to blow about 250 bucks buying some hoodies, jackets, and shirts, (the side line gear is awesome) I am having issues with LARGE size but looks like small and medium are also sold out on most items. XL and 2XL seem to be in stock though for the bigger guys out there. Maybe this winning thing will have bring on some positive changes!
(12-07-2017, 01:37 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]The sideline gear at NFLSHOP is pretty much all gone. SAD I have never seen this in my days as a jags fan. I wanted to blow about 250 bucks buying some hoodies, jackets, and shirts, (the side line gear is awesome) I am having issues with LARGE size but looks like small and medium are also sold out on most items. XL and 2XL seem to be in stock though for the bigger guys out there. Maybe this winning thing will have bring on some positive changes!

Xmas list updated!
Good luck. Unless you are a child or a very large individual, the selection is limited in stores and online. Of course, there are plenty of Gabbert and Thomas jersey available!
My wife bought me a Ramsey Jersey
Seen a ton of Ramsey, Fournette and Bortles in most sizes. I'm sure the stadium will have a good selection, but for double!
You can find Gabbert and MJD jerseys at Ross or Marshalls, maybe even at Bealls Outlet
I am trying to avoid getting a jersey. I want half zips or hoodies. I don't want a jersey since they are rumored to be changing the jersey next season.
(12-08-2017, 09:50 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to avoid getting a jersey. I want half zips or hoodies. I don't want a jersey since they are rumored to be changing the jersey next season.

... but if you get a jersey now, you can prove that you've been a fan since before this recent good form..
(12-08-2017, 11:34 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 09:50 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to avoid getting a jersey. I want half zips or hoodies. I don't want a jersey since they are rumored to be changing the jersey next season.

... but if you get a jersey now, you can prove that you've been a fan since before this recent good form..

Well I already have a Cyprian jersey to prove that hahahahahah
(12-08-2017, 11:38 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 11:34 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]... but if you get a jersey now, you can prove that you've been a fan since before this recent good form..

Well I already have a Cyprian jersey to prove that hahahahahah

Shall we mention my Julius Thomas jersey?

...probably best not to, right?
(12-08-2017, 11:39 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 11:38 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Well I already have a Cyprian jersey to prove that hahahahahah

Shall we mention my Julius Thomas jersey?

I have a Julius Thomas shirt jersey too. ughhhhh. I also have a Borltes teal jersey. I have a R. Mathis teal jersey and a white Leftwich jersey
(12-08-2017, 11:47 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 11:39 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]Shall we mention my Julius Thomas jersey?

I have a Julius Thomas shirt jersey too. ughhhhh. I also have a Borltes teal jersey. I have a R. Mathis teal jersey and a white Leftwich jersey

I have 2 Bortles' jerseys.. but then, I've made no secret of being a fan of his... I have a white Fournette one too!
bandwagoners are responsible for the shortage
(12-07-2017, 01:37 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]The sideline gear at NFLSHOP is pretty much all gone. SAD I have never seen this in my days as a jags fan. I wanted to blow about 250 bucks buying some hoodies, jackets, and shirts, (the side line gear is awesome) I am having issues with LARGE size but looks like small and medium are also sold out on most items. XL and 2XL seem to be in stock though for the bigger guys out there. Maybe this winning thing will have bring on some positive changes!

Have you looked here?
http://shop.jaguars.com/Jacksonville_Jag...enssizes/l

http://shop.jaguars.com/Mens/search/side...enssizes/l
Any takers for my black Blackmon XXL jersey?
My favourite piece of Jags gear that I don't own is the snap back with the floral print on the bill. Man that looks sweet