Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dante Fowler, Jr. is the key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Fowler is our Russell Wilson answer.  Dante's a little out of control but very fast and when he has a clean shot he makes it count.  He has the speed to close on Wilson and maybe get some sacks for big losses.
I say it's Telvin Smith. Just my opinion.
I think they key is our offenses ability to put up points. I th8nk if we score kore than 20 we will win the game.
The key is on the key chain, boyo.
(12-08-2017, 11:40 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I say it's Telvin Smith. Just my opinion.

I'd probably second this opinion..
(12-08-2017, 11:40 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I say it's Telvin Smith. Just my opinion.

Is he playing Sunday?

(12-08-2017, 12:00 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]I think they key is our offense's ability to put up points. I th8nk if we score more than 20 we will win the game.

That is not the key to stopping Russell Wilson.
[Image: 20qfpr.jpg]
(12-08-2017, 12:51 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]

Is he playing Sunday?

(12-08-2017, 12:00 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]I think they key is our offense's ability to put up points. I th8nk if we score more than 20 we will win the game.

That is not the key to stopping Russell Wilson.

Yeah, he texted me last night. Said he should be good to go.
Key to stopping Wilson is strong pressure up the middle with good contain. LBs should be worried about clogging crossing routes and being disciplined in gaps...and TACKLING!
Telvin will most likely sit this game so I sure hope he’s not the key. 

I agree with B2, pressure up the middle with good contain.
I actually think it will be Gipson and Jack. Gipson because it sounds like he will be the guy on Jimmy G and if he gets going then that opens up a lot for them. Jack is important because he also might be on Jimmy G but also because I think he will be the spy on Russ
(12-08-2017, 04:05 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Telvin will most likely sit this game so I sure hope he’s not the key. 

I agree with B2, pressure up the middle with good contain.

NFL.com only reports he is questionable. No updates on the concussion protcol.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your Key:

Every time I watch a Seattle game, Wilson always rolls out of the pocket. So shifty. Don't get baited by it. I'm glad we actually have shutdown corners this time.
Dante doesn't really do much.
(12-09-2017, 01:33 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your Key:

I have always loved this quote.
I think the opposite actually. The key is going to honestly be the interior of the defense when it comes to getting after him. I expect Jackson, Dareus and Jack to be heavily involved in the pass rush tomorrow. With guys like Ngakoue, Campbell and Fowler mostly set to parameter and edge control with keeping him contained inside the pocket. They're going to need to squeeze him into the pocket and force him to step up.

His biggest target is Jimmy Graham. I think this is where Telvin Smith and Paul Posluzny will have to step it up and keep an eye on him. Ramsey and Bouye should be able to control anything on the outside. Which allows Gipson and Church to creep up in the box as a spy from time to time too. This is going to be a fun battle. Wilson is easily one of the best overall Quarterbacks right now in the NFL. He's basically carrying that whole team through the air and ground and with a depleted defense.
Don’t overthink this proposition.

The key is Calais Campbell. If he is having a good day then I expect all of the aforementioned players to do good as well but in my opinion it starts with Campbell.
The key will be keeping every Seahawks receiver covered until Wilson can be tracked down.
(12-09-2017, 04:55 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]Dante doesn't really do much.

Dante who?

Fowler actually is doing a lot this season.
Pages: 1 2