Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Friday update: Smith, Ramsey questionable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friday update: Smith, Ramsey questionable

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...295ee713ee

LB Telvin Smith, CB Jalen Ramsey listed as questionable Friday as Jaguars prepare to play Seattle Seahawks at EverBank Field Sunday
Is Ramsey just messin’ with us, or does he actually have a hamstring injury?
It is official NFL.com also reported Jalen Ramsey has a hamstring injury. To suggest otherwise is not funny in any way.
(12-08-2017, 07:42 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]It is official NFL.com also reported Jalen Ramsey has a hamstring injury. To suggest otherwise is not funny in any way.

I guess you can say Jalen has a "Ramstring" injury...

Since you like puns.
Jaxson, you are a total buzzkill.
(12-08-2017, 09:30 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]Jaxson, you are a total buzzkill.

My job is not to keep your buzz going.  I only report the news.

I compute Ramsey as being questionable.

I compute Smith as being questionable.

That is all.
I ran into both of them at the deli at Publix. They were picking up some more bolagna and told me they are 91% full health and for sure they will both play.
Is Omameh playing?
(12-08-2017, 09:58 PM)Jaxson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 09:30 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]Jaxson, you are a total buzzkill.

My job is not to keep your buzz going.  I only report the news.

That is all.

I serously thought you are a news bot and not human.

(12-08-2017, 10:27 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I ran into both of them at the deli at Publix. They were picking up some more bolagna and told me they are 91% full health and for sure they will both play.

They don't need to pick up balogna. The Jaguars now have an official "Marroney Balogna."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...cksonville
(12-08-2017, 11:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 09:58 PM)Jaxson Wrote: [ -> ]My job is not to keep your buzz going.  I only report the news.

That is all.

I serously thought you are a news bot and not human.

(12-08-2017, 10:27 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I ran into both of them at the deli at Publix. They were picking up some more bolagna and told me they are 91% full health and for sure they will both play.

They don't need to pick up balogna. The Jaguars now have an official "Marroney Balogna."

I mean...I just....how?! Why?!
(12-08-2017, 11:59 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 11:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I serously thought you are a news bot and not human.

I can't answer without a complete sentence. How and why what?
This thread is just hilarious  Big Grin
(12-08-2017, 08:07 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 07:42 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]It is official NFL.com also reported Jalen Ramsey has a hamstring injury. To suggest otherwise is not funny in any way.

I guess you can say Jalen has a "Ramstring" injury...

Since you like puns.

Yep. You won the thread with this gem.
Has there been a week where Ramsey hasn't been listed as questionable? If so, not many.
I sincerely hope that all starters are healthy enough to participate fully Sunday. We'll need every man on deck just to be competitive let alone win this game...and winning is expected by myself.

NH3...
(12-09-2017, 12:29 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 11:59 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I mean...I just....how?! Why?!

I can't answer without a complete sentence. How and why what?

You have been here for years. You have been given advice and tips and constantly told about ways you can improve your posting on this forum, but you refuse to implement them. 

I will not be so presumptuous as to say i know that you’re telling the truth about your illness or not. If you are what you say you are, you clearly don’t have the ability to adapt to the climate of a public posting forum, and it is clearly not a healthy place for you to be. I strongly recommend you stop posting here, or at least find a way to reduce your time here because that would be beneficial for all. 

I’m not sure why i bothered with this, but i did.
(12-08-2017, 11:59 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 11:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I serously thought you are a news bot and not human.

Just enjoy the ride.
(12-09-2017, 03:26 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2017, 08:07 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you can say Jalen has a "Ramstring" injury...

Since you like puns.

Yep. You won the thread with this gem.

Thanks bro, only took like 5 seconds to come up with too. Just bummed I didn't get a reply from JDub.
(12-09-2017, 01:05 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 03:26 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. You won the thread with this gem.

Thanks bro, only took like 5 seconds to come up with too. Just bummed I didn't get a reply from JDub.

Keep trying. I get it, but the s is pronounced differently in those two syllables.
(12-09-2017, 01:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 01:05 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bro, only took like 5 seconds to come up with too. Just bummed I didn't get a reply from JDub.

Keep trying. I get it, but the s is pronounced differently in those two syllables.

Um what?
Pages: 1 2