Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vote for your favorite Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are still interested in voting for your favorite Jaguars to the pro-bowl, check out this link:

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/12/7/...ayers-here

It will end soon (12/14)
I only vote for players I believe should get in. Blake Bortles, Brand Norman, Jermey Parnell, and Abry Jones don't belong in the game, so I am not voting for them. Of course, I voted for Calais Campbell, Yannick Ngakoue, Telvin Smith, Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye, Tashaun Gipson, Barry Church, Leonard Fournette, and Barry Church.
(12-09-2017, 01:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I only vote for players I believe should get in. Blake Bortles, Brand Norman, Jermey Parnell, and Abry Jones don't belong in the game, so I am not voting for them. Of course, I voted for Calais Campbell, Yannick Ngakoue, Telvin Smith, Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye, Tashaun Gipson, Barry Church, Leonard Fournette, and Barry Church.

A true Jaguars fan would say it's a team game so everyone should be in it. But you must not be a true fan.
(12-09-2017, 01:08 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 01:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I only vote for players I believe should get in. Blake Bortles, Brand Norman, Jermey Parnell, and Abry Jones don't belong in the game, so I am not voting for them. Of course, I voted for Calais Campbell, Yannick Ngakoue, Telvin Smith, Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye, Tashaun Gipson, Barry Church, Leonard Fournette, and Barry Church.

A true Jaguars fan would say it's a team game so everyone should be in it. But you must not be a true fan.

A true NFL fan would know the Pro Bowl is about individual all-stars, not team popularity.
(12-09-2017, 01:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 01:08 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]A true Jaguars fan would say it's a team game so everyone should be in it. But you must not be a true fan.

A true NFL fan would know the Pro Bowl is about individual all-stars, not team popularity.

Then you apparently haven’t been watching the pro bowl very much if you think it has nothing to do with team popularity.
(12-09-2017, 05:59 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 01:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]A true NFL fan would know the Pro Bowl is about individual all-stars, not team popularity.

Then you apparently haven’t been watching the pro bowl very much if you think it has nothing to do with team popularity.

The concept is being an all-star game, not a popularity contest. The NFL messed that up by allowing fan voting, which I hate. IMO fans should vote for the best players, not  guys who just happen to be members of therir favorite teams, just like it was before. But I am only voting for Jaguars playes, including Myles Jack even though he is not elite yet.
(12-09-2017, 06:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 05:59 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Then you apparently haven’t been watching the pro bowl very much if you think it has nothing to do with team popularity.

The concept is being an all-star game, not a popularity contest. The NFL messed that up by allowing fan voting, which I hate. IMO fans should vote for the best players, not  guys who just happen to be members of therir favorite teams, just like it was before. But I am only voting for Jaguars playes, including Myles Jack even though he is not elite yet.

That’s what it should be, but it’s definitely a popularity contest now.
(12-09-2017, 06:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 06:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]The concept is being an all-star game, not a popularity contest. The NFL messed that up by allowing fan voting, which I hate. IMO fans should vote for the best players, not  guys who just happen to be members of therir favorite teams, just like it was before. But I am only voting for Jaguars playes, including Myles Jack even though he is not elite yet.

That’s what it should be, but it’s definitely a popularity contest now.

Yes, unfortunatey. I miss the days when only players and coaches voted, which made it more about indivudal all-stars no matter which teams they played for.