Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: due to weather (no video this week)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we had us a snowstrom this weekkend. a lot of things were cancelled because of it. Me going to work were i make my videos,i was going to be in a walk though Christian play,that was cancelled for both nights i was in it.

Then churcnh tommorrew morning has been cancelled.

It wouldn't make sense for me to make a video at home since i have nothing to climb to top of. 

Rember my theme this year has been New Heights. 

I'll have a video next week if it doesn't snow again.
So we’re going to lose.
I didn't say we would lose. I just said i couldn't make a cheering video due to the weather this week. I live in North Carolina. I voltunteer at our local nature center. My theme has been New heights all season long. I climb a rope tower thing like at work. Sorry I can't control the weather. If it was because i just didn't make a video,and we lost i would gladdy take the blame. If its because of weather I don't make a video,and we lose any game i should be excaused for that week.
Can I pray for snow?
We got about 2 minutes of wet snow today here in central NC. With temps going into the low 20's tonight and with the last few days of rain and cold, I imagine the roads here will be cold enough to hold the water that will freeze by the morning. I told my husband if there's ice on the road I'm not driving us to church. They've cancelled services due to inclement weather before but we won't know for sure until tomorrow.

We'll have a good game Snowie. Looking forward to your next video. Stay safe!