Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Let’s hear it for the Jags!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey that victory was having me sweating but we pulled it out. 

Yeah the defense had a bad breakdown, but I think that this staff has proven that they will go back and try to correct it, unlike Gus and co. 

And how about Bortles and Fournette? Having the line back intact really showed. 

Way to go Jags!!!
Dudes throwing drinks at Hawks. Crowd looked hyped.
What the [BLEEP] was with the multiple consecutive blown coverages at the end?
(12-10-2017, 08:53 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]What the [BLEEP] was with the multiple consecutive blown coverages at the end?

I feel like Telvin out there that gets cleaned up after the first time.
They let their guard down on those two longballs. I think they realized that and was able to stuff SEA on their last drive
(12-10-2017, 08:53 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]What the [BLEEP] was with the multiple consecutive blown coverages at the end?

Maybe we were in zone? It seems whenever that happens is when we give up the big play
Whoo hooo 9-4 feels awesome!
(12-10-2017, 08:55 PM)Takedakai Wrote: [ -> ]

I feel like Telvin out there that gets cleaned up after the first time.

They need to never play prevent D again.  I think Church blew his coverage for 2 TDs.
Oh and Tennessee lost. Day couldn’t have gone better
(12-10-2017, 08:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe we were in zone? It seems whenever that happens is when we give up the big play

We gave up like 1 big pass play all season before today?
Winning Season!
(12-10-2017, 08:57 PM)Jest101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2017, 08:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we were in zone? It seems whenever that happens is when we give up the big play

We gave up like 1 big pass play all season before today?

Hey man we are not bashing just emotional.  Thats true NFL fans.
Great win and good job keeping their composure after Seattle went out of control. Bennett should be fined and suspended for trying to injure another player.
(12-10-2017, 09:03 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2017, 08:57 PM)Jest101 Wrote: [ -> ]We gave up like 1 big pass play all season before today?

Hey man we are not bashing just emotional.  Thats true NFL fans.

No sweat...

The big pass plays given up by the D were nasty today and they better figure it out.  I just wanted to point it that was not any sort of norm or trend this season.
I normally don’t agree with throwing things at the other team but after two consecutive dirty plays from the Seahawks when we are trying to kneel the ball? Bennet (Walter Peyton man of the year award LOL) and Jefferson? Throw whatever liquid you want at them. The crowd loves this team and I personally was fired up over the lack of class from the Seahawks. Glad we beat them
(12-10-2017, 09:06 PM)Jest101 Wrote: [ -> ]The big pass plays given up by the D were nasty today and they better figure it out.  I just wanted to point it that was not any sort of norm or trend this season.

Russell Wilson is probably the most adept QB in the league in extending plays, with his eyes downfield, often leading to huge gains.  That's his mo.  Church, the 5th best player of the secondary, was targeted a bit as expected of good coaching from the Carroll camp.  I don't see this as problem, but Jags will address it for sure.  It was desperation time for a team used to pulling off wins in the 4th; they fought as expected.
I can put my nitroglycerin away now. Great win Go JagsSmile
If the Ravens beat the Steelers tonight... Jags and Pats take care of business next week... driver seat for the #2 seed baby! I can dream right!
Yes. Lets go ravens.
(12-10-2017, 09:43 PM)I The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]If the Ravens beat the Steelers tonight... Jags and Pats take care of business next week... driver seat for the #2 seed baby! I can dream right!

I’m rooting for squealers as ravens are a wild card contender.
Pages: 1 2