Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lets give some credit to Mickens!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
99 yard return and stretching another return with a reverse/lateral.   Great pick up Caldwell and Coughlin.
The guy that came out of nowhere. I like him.
For a guy who was only promoted to the active roster as a fill-in returner, he sure has done some things with the ball in his hands. He's a good one.
Yup, Caldwell a genius acquisition. Chaaaammmmppppiiiiooonnsshhhippp
One of the best returners in the nfl right now
Great punt returner. We need to lock him and Lambo up
(12-10-2017, 10:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Great punt returner.  We need to lock him and Lambo up

Lambo has made the kicking game boring again.
(12-10-2017, 10:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2017, 10:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Great punt returner.  We need to lock him and Lambo up

Much rather have a guy that almost always makes the 40 yarder and sometimes makes from fifty plus than a guy that can hit from sixty plus but can't be counted on to hit the 40 yarder.
(12-10-2017, 10:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly as it should be.
Greene may lose his roster spot at this rate. Prior to his injury he was becoming a liability at catching the ball but we needed his return ability.
[Image: 20uo86.jpg]
Mickens is the man but Greene wouldn't have got caught from behind. I haven't forgot what Greene did to TEN last year. But this is a what have you done for me lately league.

Mickens is the man though.
Greene lost his job to Lee because he had fumble issues
I think, after today, he's top-8 in yards after playing only 7 games.
(12-11-2017, 01:01 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]I think, after today, he's top-8 in yards after playing only 7 games.

Wow, props to Mickens. Dude literally came out of no where. A true grinder. 

I wonder what the thought process was on that 3 punt returner formation. I thought they were going to go with one right, one left, and one middle and try and fake everyone. Decamillis comes up with some crazy stuff gotta give him that.
I love that he filled in a few weeks ago at WR when Hurns went down and he just lined up and ran a slant. At-A-Boy!

Dave Caldwell is just going about his business finding football players. I love it!
Lol Raiders fans are mad now they let him go
(12-10-2017, 10:44 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2017, 10:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Lambo has made the kicking game boring again.

Much rather have a guy that almost always makes the 40 yarder and sometimes makes from fifty plus than a guy that can hit from sixty plus but can't be counted on to hit the 40 yarder extra point.  

Fixed it for you.

(12-11-2017, 01:27 AM)Jest101 Wrote: [ -> ]I love that he filled in a few weeks ago at WR when Hurns went down and he just lined up and ran a slant.  At-A-Boy!

Dave Caldwell is just going about his business finding football players.  I love it!

I think it was the Chargers game.  He ran straight into the game, no huddle, ran a crossing route, and caught the pass on a key play!  That's great preparation and coaching.  So often, coaching during the week shows up in the game.  He was prepared.   We kept the time out, which was very important later in the game.