Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Congrats on a hard-fought win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well done Jags.  Your team reminds many of us of our 2012-13 teams.  Good luck going forward.  FWIW, apologies for that disgusting behavior at the end.
(12-10-2017, 10:11 PM)plinythecenter Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Jags.  Your team reminds many of us of our 2012-13 teams.  Good luck going forward.  FWIW, apologies for that disgusting behavior at the end.

Thanks for giving us one hell of a fight.
Great game.Closer than it should of been.
Thank you. Man, I can understand why Wilson is a leading candidate for MVP.
(12-10-2017, 10:20 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. Man, I can understand why Wilson is a leading candidate for MVP.

I don't know man, three bone-headed INT's aren't going to win you a whole bunch of prizes.  Still, stuff like this doesn't happen very often.  Russ is clutch far more often than not...onto next week.
(12-10-2017, 10:11 PM)plinythecenter Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Jags.  Your team reminds many of us of our 2012-13 teams.  Good luck going forward.  FWIW, apologies for that disgusting behavior at the end.

Much appreciated, GGWP on a hard fought battle. I'm glad to see that classless behavior is called out on all sides. On that note apologies for the beers thrown at the ejected player, that's not us as a fanbase, made me cringe seeing a few drunk fools stoop to that.
Hell of a game.

Disappointed in the sour antics at the end from all parties.
Bennett's only purpose at the end of the game was to try and injure Linder. The dude received an award for professionalism on and off the field but his true colors came out.
(12-10-2017, 10:59 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]Bennett's only purpose at the end of the game was to try and injure Linder. The dude received an award for professionalism on and off the field but his true colors came out.

Yup, he's also liar about his life being threatened by las vegas cops. And he sits during the anthem like a crybaby. A punk.