Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seattle Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Popped back over to Seahawks.net. It's been fun. Here's one from before the game:

"Seriously. This will be a game where the Jags get exposed on offense (they're one-dimensional) and it gets out of hand. I would not be surprised to see a 40-burger, as we run it up in the 2nd half as Bortles starts throwing picks.

Their defense is not prepared for what Wilson is about to unleash. Their stout defensive line will be rendered irrelevant because Russell KNOWS how to play on the run with pass rushers on his tail. I said the same thing about the Eagles last week. Doesn't matter how good your D-line is because EVERY D-line looks great vs our O-line.

The D-line will be gassed and the secondary will not know what to do against the extended plays they'll be forced to defend.

I see a 41-6 type of game. It will be a shellacking.

Anyone else think so?"

Oh really?
I want some post game reactions! And more posts from that guy!
That's quite a Nostradamus they have over there
Wilson is good no doubt. But thinking they were gonna drop a 40 burger on the best D in the league was just stupid. Our D has gotten better and better as the season progresses there was no way they were gonna score 30 + on us.
(12-11-2017, 12:02 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]I want some post game reactions! And more posts from that guy!

Someone replied:

"Their offense is getting exposed all right. Bortles is getting exposed as a better pocket passer than Wilson:

A lot of guys disgusted at their players actions at the end of the game. Hating on their DL. A couple about the missed call on AC at the end.
Side note. I think the leaguewide perception of Bortles is actually worse than reality. I thought it was just some jag fans, but everyone seems to believe he is a backup level QB, which he isn't. He may be in the 20-25 range as a QB (maybe even 15-25 after today), but he is far from the worst starter out there.
How about ET crying after the game lol

Dudes soul was crushed and still had enough arrogance to call Blake subpar lol. I don’t care what you think but if a guy drops 30 on you and wins just be the better man and hold tha L fam. I really like the seahawks but this game showed me they do have poor character
^ I'd argue he was a top 15 qb just 2 years ago and could be even better with Hurns and Robinson. 4400 yards, 34 td. yes, a lot of picks but still just half as many picks as td's, and just about any qb should be proud to have a 2:1 td:int ratio.
But we don't even have to make excuses about those two top receivers out anymore, cuz Bort is connecting with Lee and Westbrook and more young players.

So why do others still act so surprised? He's also formidable and mobile, not a paper tiger. He is versatile and shows the resilience you need to bounce back when the going gets tough. He's proving to be a good leader now spreading the ball around to rookies and getting as many players involved as he can. Jags are gelling.
Their players and fans are accustomed to having their feet kissed year after year. Being a pre-season contender all the time since Pete Carroll got there.

It's nice to see them get humbled once in a while
The Seattle message board guys have been pretty reasonable from what I've seen.

Seattle Twitter been kinda crazy!
What people don't realize it that our secondary is better than our D Line. They have to fix whatever led to the big plays but otherwise, they enable so many coverage sacks its not even funny. OK, it is!
So many Hawks jerseys on OfferUp today after the game it was hilarious
Kind of dumb how we exposed ourselves towards the end with those blown coverages. That can't happen again. 41 - 6? He must be one of those idiots that thinks Gus Bradley is still our coach.
I'm getting into surfing other teams' message boards after wins. It's fun!
My first order of business this morning is to head over to the tacks board and enjoy the sadness.
Saw this coming. I thought our defense would have a great game like they did against the Steelers. Unfortunately Wilson is WILSON. He's an MVP caliber player. So it wasn't too shocking when he managed to pitch two quick strikes against us in the 4th. Glad to see our offense rally though and close out the game. I don't want to hear any excuses from Seattle or it's fan base though. They have a banged up secondary, blah, blah, blah.

We have two rookies in the line up (One undrafted and another as a 4th RD pick) with Lee being one of the top receivers in drops and no Hurns and Robinson along with one of the least accurate passers. So, all is fair. This offense seems to be clicking though. I mentioned that in the Bortles thread last week. He's starting to get comfortable week to week and the chemistry is improving with Westbrook and Cole. This could be the spark the team needs down the stretch. He could pull an Eli Manning or Joe Flacco in the play-offs. Just sayin'.