Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So you WANT to play the Jaguars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bet there aren't  too many teams excited about playing the Jaguars anymore. R E S P E C T... Jags have beat some good teams this year, convincingly. If the Jags play the rest of the season like they did yesterday, even the Pats should worry...
“I think it’s a little bit of people aren’t used to getting beat like that by the Jaguars. I think to the first part of what you said there is no reason to take anything from anybody,” Bortles said after the game when asked about how chippy the game was at the end. “We just beat the crap out of you for 60 minutes. I think obviously you have to be smart and understand the situation and what is going on and not do anything stupid. I think this team definitely plays with a little bit of an edge.”
Common player interview theme...Don’t punk us because we aren’t that sorry team from las year!
Oh...I thought this was going to be a thread advertising try outs to play for the team.

Nevermind...
(12-11-2017, 11:06 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Oh...I thought this was going to be a thread advertising try outs to play for the team.

Nevermind...

Hahah 4 years ago it would have been fair asking for people off the streets to try out  Undecided