Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Boomer just said the following on the Dan Patrick Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dan Patrick: Who is the 3rd best team in the AFC?
Boomer Esiason: The Chargers

I know I'm biased...but um?
I agree

Pats
Jags
Chargers
Steelers
(12-11-2017, 11:31 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I agree

Pats
Jags
Chargers
Steelers

Haha good one. But knowing Boomer, I'm sure he meant

Pats
Steelers
Chargers
Jaguars
(12-11-2017, 11:39 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 11:31 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I agree

Pats
Jags
Chargers
Steelers

Haha good one. But knowing Boomer, I'm sure he meant

Pats
Steelers
Chargers
Jaguars

Which is bull because we went into their house and smoked the Steelers; correct me if I’m wrong but I think we’re the only team to beat them at their home this year. We also held a potent chargers team to 17 points.
(12-11-2017, 11:40 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 11:39 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Haha good one. But knowing Boomer, I'm sure he meant

Pats
Steelers
Chargers
Jaguars

Which is bull because we went into their house and smoked the Steelers; correct me if I’m wrong but I think we’re the only team to beat them at their home this year. We also held a potent chargers team to 17 points.

I completely agree with you. I just know how the national media views us and this order.
While I don’t want any part of the Chargers come January, it’s awfully hard to make the case for them being the 3rd best team in the AFC with losses to DEN, MIA, JAX, and KC
(12-11-2017, 11:47 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 11:40 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Which is bull because we went into their house and smoked the Steelers; correct me if I’m wrong but I think we’re the only team to beat them at their home this year. We also held a potent chargers team to 17 points.

I completely agree with you. I just know how the national media views us and this order.

Actually, it's more like

Pats
Steelers
Chargers
Chefs
Raiduhs
tittians
Broncos
tinhorns
Jags
Jags
(12-11-2017, 12:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 11:47 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I completely agree with you. I just know how the national media views us and this order.

Actually, it's more like

Pats
Steelers
Chargers
Chefs
Raiduhs
tittians
Broncos
tinhorns
Jags
Jags

Jags so bad they are the bottom two teams lol
(12-11-2017, 12:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 11:47 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I completely agree with you. I just know how the national media views us and this order.

Actually, it's more like

Pats
Steelers
Chargers
Chefs
Raiduhs
tittians
Broncos
tinhorns
Jags
Jags

Forgot to add teh Ravens in there....since they played Pitt so close and lost by a single point and all....
Just like AJ said, who cares. We should be used to this. Houston is next up. Let's spank that bootay!
(12-11-2017, 01:44 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2017, 12:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, it's more like

Pats
Steelers
Chargers
Chefs
Raiduhs
tittians
Broncos
tinhorns
Jags
Jags

Forgot to add teh Ravens in there....since they played Pitt so close and lost by a single point and all....

The Ravens would be currently in my top 5 in the AFC.   The recent season ending loss to CB Jimmy Smith was unfortunate but they have better quality depth at CB than most teams.  

Because the Jaguars beat the Chargers not that long ago,  I think the Jaguars are currently one of the top 3 teams in the AFC.  That much more after beating a Seahawks team coming off a win over the NFC leading Eagles and a franchise that has been excellent in December in the Russell Wilson era.    

I think Tennessee is still going to make the playoffs but their loss in Arizona is a bigger setback for them than when the Jaguars lost in Arizona.   Especially,  when factoring the Jaguars win over the Seahawks and the next 2 Jaguars games looking favorable on paper.
Let's see - ravens - beat um
squealers - beat um
bolts - beat um
cheatalots - not yet
Believe the Jags aren't scared of anybody
Irony is me watching talk shows in the morning again.... timed with the Jaguars being more relevant? hmmm but anyway.. They were all over the Tacks "collapsing" to end the season and us rising up. I'm sure we will get talked about more if we close out the season. Honestly I don't want anyone's "Respect" at this point.