Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Myrick CB MINN - 4.28 40 - 7th round pick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jalen Myrick speed kills 

Team getting faster! Would be a late 4 in most years
Waiting for Bklyn to determine what he will be scratching over this pick.

Second fastest in the 40 at the combine. Kick returner. Could be fun to watch on special teams.
7th round steal. Gonna take Nickel from Colvin when he jets after the year.
Wow Ramsey is fast, now we have another Jalen that's even faster.

Intriguing pick in the 7th, I haven't seen the guy play but it will be nice to see what he can do. We need(ed) depth at CB so nice pick in the 7th.

Apparently had a "much higher" grade on Myrick than a 7th, so this is probably a player that is definitely on the roster and helping this team next year. I'm going to guess rd 4/5.

Seems like a really solid nickel, will also help mightily on special teams especially with that speed.

Quote:Apparently had a "much higher" grade on Myrick than a 7th, so this is probably a player that is definitely on the roster and helping this team next year. I'm going to guess rd 4/5.

Seems like a really solid nickel, will also help mightily on special teams especially with that speed.
Looks like all our draft picks will make the team, I see a spot for all of them
More speed.  ya have one of the fastest line backer cores and speed in the corners as well. 

I would love to see the two fast guys battle it out.  See if Catches West Brook. 

Quote:I would love to see the two fast guys battle it out. See if Catches West Brook.
let Grant line up with them too
Quote:I would love to see the two fast guys battle it out.  See if Catches West Brook. 
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0a...-John-Ross
Quote:http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0a...-John-Ross
Yea but game speed and 40 speed could be worlds difference.  
Forget punt returner. We need elite level gunners and vises on this team. Hopefully, he can be that. 

Quote:Yea but game speed and 40 speed could be worlds difference.  
This is very true
[Image: 18157730_10101049465107392_5229148595800...e=598D7ADB]

Quote:[Image: 18157730_10101049465107392_5229148595800...e=598D7ADB]

He wasn't wrong. 2013 we sucked lol
Myrick and Grant should be our gunners.

A loose ranking of the CBs on the Jaguars roster...

1. Jalen Ramsey

2. A.J. Bouye

3. Aaron Colvin

4. Josh Johnson

5. Tracy Howard

6. Jalen Myrick

7. Jeremy Cutrer

8. Akeem Davis

9. Doran Grant

10. Ezra Robinson

I'm thinking we really want to keep the top six, but there might only be room for five. Guys like Akeem Davis and Doran Grant will need to duke it out with the UDFAs for a PS spot as they're longshots to actually make the roster.

I'm rooting for this guy to succeed especially after hearing how emotional  he was after being selected.

Colvin is in a contract year and If this guy can deliver he can earn himself a spot to replace him at nickel eventually next year. Good luck to him.

Quote:Myrick and Grant should be our gunners.

You forgot about Benn. He doesn't have blazing speed, but he's still quite fast and has a significant size advantage over those two.
Pages: 1 2