Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bosselli Feels Your Pain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does not agree with it, but understands it. Homer stays the course but has some empathy. Now shut up and keep buying those tickets. However you are now allowed to bring your big brown bags.

Screw Boselli. He can take his sorry act back to Houston
What doesn't Tony Boselli agree with?

Quote:Screw Boselli. He can take his sorry act back to Houston
I know him and Lageman work for the organization, but don't treat us like we are stupid.  We know ALOT about football, and we know this isn't right, and it's Gus.
[BLEEP] Boselli
Bosilly

I know Boselli's Homerism can get annoying, but he's the greatest player in team history. He loves this team and city. 

Show some respect, please. 

screw that clown

[BLEEP] Boselli. 14 & 41 is my response to him, Lageman and anyone else who defends this Circus Act. 

Tony should be embarrassed to have his name up on the wall of the pride.
anyone know does he have a Twitter account? I think we should all tweet tony,and say if you really feel the fans pain then come be the head coach if gus ever gets fired.

Quote:I know Boselli's Homerism can get annoying, but he's the greatest player in team history. He loves this team and city. 

When he respects us fans maybe but these media people try and piss on our heads and tell us its rain every day like we are stupid
Boselli is a moronic company man

Quote:I know Boselli's Homerism can get annoying, but he's the greatest player in team history. He loves this team and city.

Hey Tony
Boselli is actually fixing to jump onto 1010XL here at 8:15 AM. Tune it to 92.5 FM so you can hear how delusional he is about the coaching staff. Hopefully if they take calls while he's on we can put him on the spot. 

Greatest player in team history?? Hes not even in the top 5. A glorified Right tackle who was better then average. Yes he cannot be compared to Left Tackles its not fair to other left tackles. He basically played right tackle his whole time here. With a LH QB everything is backwards.

Quote:Greatest player in team history?? Hes not even in the top 5. A glorified Right tackle who was better then average. Yes he cannot be compared to Left Tackles its not fair to other left tackles. He basically played right tackle his whole time here. With a LH QB everything is backwards.

When you're wrong, you're wrong.
Quote:Greatest player in team history?? Hes not even in the top 5. A glorified Right tackle who was better then average. Yes he cannot be compared to Left Tackles its not fair to other left tackles. He basically played right tackle his whole time here. With a LH QB everything is backwards.

You may want to sit this one out

Yeah, never post again.
He's a paid 'talking head' for the Jags organization. What do you expect from him? If he said the truth he would probably be fired before Gus.

Pages: 1 2