Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Marcus Mariota apologizes for 'rude' press conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marcus Mariota apologizes for 'rude' press conference

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...conference

If the NFL had a Lady Byng Trophy for most gentlemanly player, Marcus Mariota would be a yearly finalist. The Titans quarterback apologized on Wednesday for his curt post-game press conference following
....and this is why he fails.
(12-14-2017, 11:28 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]....and this is why he fails.

Good people suck?
Well, put me down as an admirer because it’s hard for me not to respect him after hearing that.  He’s obviously the product of some fine parenting and it’s always refreshing to see a bit of genuine humility from players.

As far as his performance, it would be nice to see what he could do with better coaching.  Blake looked like dog poo under Bradley, but is starting to look pretty decent now.
Not surprised to hear he has another lower body injury. Guy is gonna have them his whole career.
Alot of talk this week of his offseason rehab from his broken leg setting up this bad season, then new injuries on top of it.
I like the guy, and i hope he can finish this season strong and get ready for an mvp season in 2018

He wasn't even that rude in his press conf. Nothing deserving of an apology anyway.
(12-15-2017, 12:47 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Alot of talk this week of his offseason rehab from his broken leg setting up this bad season, then new injuries on top of it.
I like the guy, and i hope he can finish this season strong and get ready for an mvp season in 2018

He wasn't even that rude in his press conf. Nothing deserving of an apology anyway.

That's my point.

He has zero killer instinct.
(12-15-2017, 02:13 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2017, 12:47 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Alot of talk this week of his offseason rehab from his broken leg setting up this bad season, then new injuries on top of it.

That's my point.

Not sure how that's a negative in this aspect. He's a good person so he can't be a good qb...
A little conflicted because I feel a strong desire to see all division rival QBs fail but I have a hard time disliking a guy like this.
(12-15-2017, 03:15 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2017, 02:13 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]That's my point.

Not sure how that's a negative in this aspect. He's a good person so he can't be a good qb...

Pretty much.

How many upper-echelon athletes are nice guys? He was rude? Rude isn't even a word alpha males use.
(12-15-2017, 04:31 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2017, 03:15 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how that's a negative in this aspect. He's a good person so he can't be a good qb...

Pretty much.

How many upper-echelon athletes are nice guys? He was rude? Rude isn't even a word alpha males use.

Alpha males. Hahaha
(12-15-2017, 04:31 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2017, 03:15 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how that's a negative in this aspect. He's a good person so he can't be a good qb...

Pretty much.

Come on, man.  This is such a ridiculous comment.
What an absolute beta
(12-15-2017, 02:13 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]

That's my point.

It’s that’s Aloha spirit in his DNA. They do this in Hawaii. They apologize for everything. It’s respectable but he need to be a killer in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unreal. Tacks about to squeek by another crappy team. Come on Jimmy!!

Jimmy!

Hahahajajajajaj screw you Tacks!!!!!!
Nice, another L for the Titans