Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FREE AT LAST ! FREE AT LAST !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my addiction to football is broken.

But what's next?

Agreed. They make me hate watching football.
Quote:my addiction to football is broken.
Right there with you.  I used to be so obssessed with this team, and now I can't even watch a whole game.  This team is a complete mess, and another "rebuild" is coming, that's how many since Shack got fired in 08?
Quote:But what's next?

Cocaine
Quote:Cocaine

No sir. It's Bradley getting canned then it's onto pancakes and grapes...b@#!$!!!
Jags football is a hell of a drug!
Jags football is a hell of a drug!
Quote:Jags football is a hell of a drug!
great post! :yes:
I'm not going out of my way to watch any more the rest of the season.  When Gus was extended I should have known than to get my hopes up. 

Watching this team is like being forced to do homework. You don't want to do it, but you feel like you have to.
Quote:But what's next?
SNOWBOARDING !
I was gonna buy tickets next Sunday and drive 5 hrs to Arrowhead to see this clown show in person. Needless to say, I'll be saving my time and money. What a disgrace.
....and yet you're posting on a football forum.

See you next Sunday.
Michigan Football keeps me sane.
Pretty much this. I had to work tonight so missed watching the game but I did see the score. To be honest all I could do was let out half a chuckle and put my phone away and forget about it. We should always play on Thursdays so we can move on to the real football on the weekend. Stupid team.

Quote:....and yet you're posting on a football forum.

See you next Sunday.
This lol!