Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump's nominee for District judge is a buffoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody see this? 

https://twitter.com/SenWhitehouse/status...1757838337 

Doesn't know anything about fairly basic law. Hilarious seeing him squirm.
(12-15-2017, 01:06 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody see this? 

You don't get it, draining the swamp means replacing competency with incompetency that will do your bidding.
(12-15-2017, 01:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]

You don't get it, draining the swamp means replacing competency with incompetency that will do your bidding.

And then firing that incompetency when it realizes that your bidding is incompetent.
(12-15-2017, 01:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]

It's hilarious to me that you think anything during the last 8 28 years was run competently.
(12-15-2017, 02:10 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2017, 01:34 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]You don't get it, draining the swamp means replacing competency with incompetency that will do your bidding.

It's hilarious to me that you think anything during the last 8 28 years was run competently.

Not nearly as hilarious as when a Trumpette's first and only defense of their Orange Emperor's ineptitude is a deflection to past administrations.
(12-15-2017, 02:19 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2017, 02:10 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]It's hilarious to me that you think anything during the last 8 28 years was run competently.

Not nearly as hilarious as when a Trumpette's first and only defense of their Orange Emperor's ineptitude is a deflection to past administrations.

Yea, except I don't like Trump.

And if you called me an "ette" anything again I will report you. That implies that I am a female when I am in fact a male.

It also shows what a degenerate sexist you are as well.

EDIT: If you can't tell this is tongue-in-cheek and a blistering indictment of left leaning people, I don't know what to tell you.

AND moreover, you and your entire party during Obama's 8 years of flailing around like a moron, were CONSTANTLY blaming George Bush for his failings. So... yea.. keep on being a hypocrite.
Trump, like previous Presidents, nominates people that are recommended to him. This guy is an embarrassment, sure, but if you think one nominee is a reflection of all of them, then you're giving this bad candidate too much credit.

I know of one that was nominated by Trump. He's really liberal, and he doesn't even like Trump, but Trump nominated him.
(12-15-2017, 08:58 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]Trump, like previous Presidents, nominates people that are recommended to him. This guy is an embarrassment, sure, but if you think one nominee is a reflection of all of them, then you're giving this bad candidate too much credit.

I know of one that was nominated by Trump. He's really liberal, and he doesn't even like Trump, but Trump nominated him.

What do you think the odds of getting Corrinne Brown's name onto his desk are?
(12-16-2017, 12:42 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2017, 08:58 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]Trump, like previous Presidents, nominates people that are recommended to him. This guy is an embarrassment, sure, but if you think one nominee is a reflection of all of them, then you're giving this bad candidate too much credit.

What do you think the odds of getting Corrinne Brown's name onto his desk are?

Are there candidates with Brown's notoriety being offered up as candidates?
Yeah that was bad but that's what the vetting process is for. I'm going to assume this guy wasn't confirmed right?
(12-15-2017, 03:32 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2017, 02:19 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Not nearly as hilarious as when a Trumpette's first and only defense of their Orange Emperor's ineptitude is a deflection to past administrations.

Yea, except I don't like Trump.

And if you called me an "ette" anything again I will report you. That implies that I am a female when I am in fact a male.

It also shows what a degenerate sexist you are as well.

EDIT: If you can't tell this is tongue-in-cheek and a blistering indictment of left leaning people, I don't know what to tell you.

AND moreover, you and your entire party during Obama's 8 years of flailing around like a moron, were CONSTANTLY blaming George Bush for his failings. So... yea.. keep on being a hypocrite.

Walks like a Trumpette, quacks like a Trumpette...

You did it here, again assuming your opinion of "left leaning people" applies uniformly.

I just did it back to you. See how stupid it is?