Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Sean Payton, Pete Carroll among coaches fined $10K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sean Payton, Pete Carroll among coaches fined $10K

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-fined-10k

New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton and Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll have each been fined $10,000 by the NFL for improperly entering the playing field during games.
Funny enough, I don't think Carroll should be fined. He looked as though he was trying to get his team to act like professionals.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it looked like to me.
(12-15-2017, 06:23 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: [ -> ]Funny enough, I don't think Carroll should be fined. He looked as though he was trying to get his team to act like professionals.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it looked like to me.

Neither should have been our coaches.
Pat Flaherty (offensive line coach) and Keenan McCardell were also fined $10,000. Leonard Fournette was fined $12,154 though he never threw a punch and yet the jerk that started all of this got off with absolutely nothing. NO suspension, NO fine. The NFL is a freaking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(12-15-2017, 06:35 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Pat Flaherty  (offensive line coach) and Keenan McCardell were also fined $10,000.   Leonard Fournette was fined $12,154 though he never threw a punch and yet the jerk that started all of this got off with absolutely nothing.  NO suspension, NO fine.  The NFL is a freaking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Bennett didn't even get a fine? Wow..
They reviewed it and still did nothing to Bennett?! What were they looking at?!
(12-15-2017, 07:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]They reviewed it and still did nothing to Bennett?! What were they looking at?!

Considering his "Kap" stance I am thinking the proper response to this question belongs in the "Political Forum"
Appeal the fines. They'll get reduced to $5k. No fine for Bennett, he should now win the Walter Payton Man of the Year for skating out of a fine. A complete travesty.
To elaborate on the entire NFL stance on how they responded to what Bennett did, Bennett didn't intend to take out Linder's knees during the play and then after, therefore unintended pass interference going forward shall be disregarded. Hands to the face/helmet? Not intentional so ignore. He didn't mean to be off sides so nothing to see here. I could go on but we all get the drift, This is such a joke and the league loses all credibility not that they had much left.
Total garbage. It’s pretty obvious by now that Goodell is fining people/teams he has a personal vendetta against more than the others he doesn’t.
Was that karma visiting Seattle yesterday?
(12-18-2017, 07:57 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Was that karma visiting Seattle yesterday?

It sure was...it was a head-scratcher why bennett got away with that knee roll and wwe style throw down he put on Linder.
I would be interested in what The Khan had to say to goodell about that.  Angry