Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Its been fun guys/gals. Thanks for the memories.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Due to fact admin rather allow trolls to do as please.  And when someone speaks for true fans gets the shaft. 

Example A notice how trolls don't go on game day threads.  And derail every topic.  But that is okay. 

It is okay for fakes to say whatever.  And get under skin of  members who been here forever.  To get warnings and bans.   

Yet the trolls don't care if they get banned.  Just go to the next board.  And due to Supposenly discussion.   Which in reality is a long time vendetta.  Have threatened me.   

So thank you everyone for your great discussions.  And debates through out the years.  But I will not tolerate trolls to be allowed to do as wish.  

And when call um out called harassment? Bullying?  No my friends that is sticking up for true family and not tolerating trash.  

So thank you.  Its been fun.  Have a great holiday. And rock on.  

I am sure this will be removed.  Cause don't want truth out there.  But so be it.  I don't back down to anyone online or in person.  

Teal Time is out.
I'm sure this is truthful, but I honestly can't read it.
You mad bro? Buuwwwwaaaaa!!! Not Jags football related. Fail.

(12-16-2017, 12:01 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this is truthful, but I honestly can't read it.

What? You don't speak Tarzan?
Godspeed TTR. 

I’ll keep a watchful eye out for the return of your podcast!
While I didn’t always agree with you in debates, I always respected you. You’re right - these trolls need to be booted from our boards. Godspeed, brah.
Hey..... are you drunk?
Don't leave and never change TTR
Aside from the couple of tack fan trolls who were around for a while, who are we talking about?
I. Am. Confused.
Do you talk in real life like this? Good talent
I haven't noticed any trolls. Maybe some Titans fans who respectfully post from time to time. I hope you don't consider me a troll. I'm not hijacking your threads just to try to piss people off. I respect your team, and i respect you as fans.
With that being said, i hope the jags lose this sunday. Lol
Yo TTR, by the way, if you’re referring to JW, she’s been banned. 

Feel free to come on back!
Sorry you are leaving. Please rethink this decision. But if you do, wish you nothing but the best of luck for you. BTW, you did not at all offend me.
(12-16-2017, 02:47 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Yo TTR, by the way, if you’re referring to JW, she’s been banned. 

Hot damn I missed that great news!
Bye Felicia
(12-16-2017, 02:47 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Yo TTR, by the way, if you’re referring to JW, she’s been banned. 

She's been banned?   That's too bad.   Why was she banned?
(12-16-2017, 02:01 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't noticed any trolls. Maybe some Titans fans who respectfully post from time to time. I hope you don't consider me a troll. I'm not hijacking your threads just to try to piss people off. I respect your team, and i respect you as fans.

Not you, and actually there are several other tack fan members here that are regular contributors and are just fine.  I guess the one I was thinking of has already been banned anyway.  The worst troll here is actually a huge Bortles fan and I haven’t seen him post for a while so im guessing he’s banned as well.  I’d just like to know who TTR was referring to.
(12-16-2017, 08:45 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2017, 02:01 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't noticed any trolls. Maybe some Titans fans who respectfully post from time to time. I hope you don't consider me a troll. I'm not hijacking your threads just to try to piss people off. I respect your team, and i respect you as fans.

Not you, and actually there are several other tack fan members here that are regular contributors and are just fine.  I guess the one I was thinking of has already been banned anyway.  The worst troll here is actually a huge Bortles fan and I haven’t seen him post for a while so im guessing he’s banned as well.  I’d just like to know who TTR was referring to.

If you can READ it's obvious he is referring to JW.
(12-16-2017, 12:47 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Don't leave and never change TTR

I agree. Try to let it go, I think many of us have felt the same thing. Take a 1-3 months off, then come back fresh.
(12-16-2017, 07:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

She's been banned?   That's too bad.   Why was she banned?

I’m not privy to those kind of details but she gone.

You’re ok Coach.
Pages: 1 2 3 4