Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New heights reached!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The season is by no mean any were near over right now. Jags have reached new heights now. Withthat being said here it is 

weekly cheering video. 

https://youtu.be/ep8fNVibcbE
Wolfie, just curious. Has anyone walked by you when you make these videos?

Don't touch that penny!
yes one co-worker did one day,and she went on cleaning the bathrooms. I can touch the penny to put in my pocket the day of the game just before we leave for the sports bar. After the penny is in my pocket i need to leave it alone until after game,and we are home.
its game day jags fans. Time to get pumped up. Forget about other teams for now. Jags need to take care of thier own busnuiees and beat texans.
Jags season a way from being over now for sure. in the playoffs. even a slim chance of getting the 1 seed. anything is possbille in the nfl. Jags just need to take care of themselves,and win. Lets celbreate todays win,and makeing the playoffs.

oh thank you lucky penny. I put penny in my pocket at the last seconed just before left for sports bar. I did that week 1 too,and jags got 40 vs texans. today 45 points vs texans. only difference is houston had watt in week 1.
With a Win Next Week at the 49er's, we can clinch the Division
not anymore. if rams beat tittians now we clinch division before we even play.
Technically if we both win next week or the Titans tie the division will be clinched as well. The Titans are not playing well right now.