Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Reason for jags change in 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so lets see what you all think now.!!!!!
Doug Marrone & Tom Coughlin
you don't belieave in the lucky penny at all?
1. Coughlin
2. Marrone
3. The D
4. Bortles
5. Fournette
6. Young WRs
7. ST
8. Lambo
9. Mickens
10. Khan
You forgot the “No sprinkles” option...
The primary reason for me is the players (not listed in the poll). The younger players continuing to mature and gain confidence, the home run hits from free agency, and, of course, the play of the QB the last few games.
(12-17-2017, 09:13 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Coughlin
2. Marrone
3. The D
4. Bortles
5. Fournette
6. Young WRs
7. ST
8. Lambo
9. Mickens
10. Khan
Nothing to Caldwell? All these players are his... and the most scrutinized player he chose Bortles is players the best he ever has in his career.
(12-17-2017, 09:28 PM)ATLjag Wrote: [ -> ]The primary reason for me is the players (not listed in the poll).  The younger players continuing to mature and gain confidence, the home run hits from free agency, and, of course, the play of the QB the last few games.

Jags new Attutide is counting the whole orgnaztgion. 
Where the hell is corn? This poll is invalid.
corn is only an option if the team is haveing a loseing season.
(12-17-2017, 09:28 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2017, 09:13 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Coughlin
2. Marrone
3. The D
4. Bortles
5. Fournette
6. Young WRs
7. ST
8. Lambo
9. Mickens
10. Khan
Nothing to Caldwell? All these players are his... and the most scrutinized player he chose Bortles is players the best he ever has in his career.

You're right, Caldwell belongs on my list.  My bad.
In one off-season, Caldwell pretty much made up for years of bad moves and pickups (or what we thought were bad).

Couple that with 2 great mid-season pickups in Lambo and Dareus
If I had to pick one its the coaching, no question. Marrone.
I feel like our guys are being held accountable and being disciplined into doing things the right way to be successful. The team is learning they can have fun while doing it. No one is fighting for their jerb and going into an offseason of instability for once. We've had several key injuries that earlier in the season had us spelling DOOM. But everyone on this team shows up prepared and knows what they have to do to contribute to winning a game.
Jack in nickel
(12-18-2017, 12:12 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]In one off-season, Caldwell pretty much made up for years of bad moves and pickups (or what we thought were bad).

Couple that with 2 great mid-season pickups in Lambo and Dareus

Are you serious? One off-season of player moves doesn't make a team go from 3 wins to 10+. You either completely forgot that we had Gus Bradley as a HC, you don't want criticize him, or you're simply a DC hater.
The team needed a leader. Marrone is a leader. How the team needs to show they are bout just regular season good they are playoff good. Make clutch plays when it's needed.