Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FIRE GUS NOW THREAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to start a thread since no one else has  :thumbsup:

When does it happen? I still say end of season.
Announce in the AM please

Gruden, Coughlin, Cowher, Patricia, McDaniels, anyone.... Please just anyone.

Quote:When does it happen? I still say end of season.
What possible justification could there be for not doing it tomorrow?
[Image: why-wait2-copy.gif]

Khan won't fire Gus, he already said he wouldn't. He'd just look indecisive if he went back on his word.

Its not gonna happen

Quote:Khan won't fire Gus, he already said he wouldn't. He'd just look indecisive if he went back on his word.

Can you show me the quote where he said that?
Who?

Quote:Khan won't fire Gus, he already said he wouldn't. He'd just look indecisive if he went back on his word.

I'd rather him look indecisive than looking like a free meal ticket for inept coaches.
Dammit, here comes the garbage time 14 that saves Gus.

Will it reach a point where players lose respect for Khan?

Quote:I'd rather him look indecisive than looking like a free meal ticket for inept coaches.

I don't even think any rational observer of this steaming pile would even call him indecisive. If we had come out and even remotely been competitive, OK. But this is so bad, you'd have to be mind-numbingly stubborn not to make the correct move and can the clown.
"Trying to establish something on the ground."

Gus Bradley's plan of attack when down by 28 with less than ten minutes to play.

Quote:What possible justification could there be for not doing it tomorrow?

Khan's an idiot.
there is no logical reason to wait, unless khan wants to see performances like this the rest of the year... which maybe is his plan

Kahn is an idiot if he does not fire him on the ride home tonight!

This is pathetic!

Fire Gus and Leave him in Tennessee.. Thats hard.
Quote:Its not gonna happen
For some reason I believe this to be true.  Every other logical person would, but the Jaguars have been spineless for the last 8 years.
Pages: 1 2