Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Here’s the 100-foot-long joint rolled at a Massachusetts marijuana expo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here’s the 100-foot-long joint rolled at a Massachusetts marijuana expo

Massachusetts marijuana aficionados have rolled a 100-foot-long (30.48-meter) joint. The effort was led by Boston-based cannabis club and advocacy group Beantown Greentown during an exhibition of pro-marijuana vendors and supporters at the DCU Center in Worcester on Saturday.

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2...juana-expo
And yet, some jerk will Bogart.
(12-21-2017, 10:56 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]And yet, some jerk will Bogart.

Laughing You're probably right  Laughing
Pffft, 1000 grams, 100 feet. 10 grams per foot. PIN BOB. Laughing

That's not gonna stop you from taking a road trip though, right?
Since this was just for display purposes mainly, I bet it's all seeds and stems. They won't use the "premo" stuff on this.
(12-23-2017, 11:37 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]

That's not gonna stop you from taking a road trip though, right?

That's quite a joint. The biggest I've toked was a lid of Gainesville Green shake rolled with the paper enclosed in Cheech and Chong's Big Bambu album cover.

[Image: 360118138849.jpg]

Though with the marijuana expo in spirit, I gave up smoking joints 3 years ago.

Santa, if you're reading this...

[Image: mighty-vaporizer-review.jpg]
(12-23-2017, 01:14 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Since this was just for display purposes mainly, I bet it's all seeds and stems. They won't use the "premo" stuff on this.

According to the article, they used trimmings, normally kept for making edibles and concentrates.

Waste not, want not.