Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mic'd Up Jalen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...09b20b75af

Great clips of Jalen during the game yesterday.  As much trash as he talks on Hopkins, he seems to have a genuine respect for the guy.  Very respectful to the refs too.  I love this kid.
I love that he didn't want to come off when they pulled the starters and Wash had to talk him down. LOL
(12-18-2017, 02:12 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I love that he didn't want to come off when they pulled the starters and Wash had to talk him down. LOL

LOL
"If you go in, we're gonna have 12 men on the field"
That was great. Thanks for posting it.
Sadly Jalen did not have that great of a game yesterday. Seem like he was a bit hampered by an injury but still Hopkins had a pretty good day. I think both of our corners are good enough we don't need to waste time having them switch sides of the field and follow WR's around. With that said I think with our great corners they should mix and match on the number 1 WR that way the WR and QB have a harder time finding a rhythm .
(12-18-2017, 04:00 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly Jalen did not have that great of a game yesterday. Seem like he was a bit hampered by an injury but still Hopkins had a pretty good day. I think both of our corners are good enough we don't need to waste time having them switch sides of the field and follow WR's around. With that said I think with our great corners they should mix and match on the number 1 WR that way the WR and QB have a harder time finding a rhythm .

Agreed.
Ramsey didn't have his best game... but generally, it was still a pretty good game.

Think Hopkins did almost all of his stats on one particular drive too.
Ramsey is a special player. Absolutely love the dude.
(12-18-2017, 04:08 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017, 04:00 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly Jalen did not have that great of a game yesterday. Seem like he was a bit hampered by an injury but still Hopkins had a pretty good day. I think both of our corners are good enough we don't need to waste time having them switch sides of the field and follow WR's around. With that said I think with our great corners they should mix and match on the number 1 WR that way the WR and QB have a harder time finding a rhythm .

Agreed.
Ramsey didn't have his best game... but generally, it was still a pretty good game.

While down 31-0 on the scoreboard.
(12-18-2017, 04:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017, 04:08 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed.

While down 31-0 on the scoreboard.

Thats what got me loving Jalen even more.  We had the game IN THE BAG 31-0 and he was still mad that he gave up yards and a TD.  Dude is a competitor for 60 full minutes.  Takes me back to last year after the Lions game where he was in tears on the sidelines fed up with the losing.  It it comes to a defensive stand in a big game, I don't Jalen would let the team lose.
Dude is hurt. I just hope and pray that somehow, someway we get a bye. Lots of guys are going to need it
(12-18-2017, 08:14 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]Dude is hurt. I just hope and pray that somehow, someway we get a bye. Lots of guys are going to need it

I hope that if the Rams beat the Titans at 1:00, then when we kick off at 4:00 we sit Ramsey down.  He really needs to take a week off.  The guys on the radio broadcast were saying that it was obvious he was playing hurt.
(12-19-2017, 07:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017, 08:14 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]Dude is hurt. I just hope and pray that somehow, someway we get a bye. Lots of guys are going to need it

I hope that if the Rams beat the Titans at 1:00, then when we kick off at 4:00 we sit Ramsey down.  He really needs to take a week off.  The guys on the radio broadcast were saying that it was obvious he was playing hurt.

We're not only playing for the Division still, but we're also still playing for seeding. We can't afford to lose another game this season, just in case the Steelers, or Pats lose a game. Divisional games are usually always tough and the Pats still have two of them (Bills and Jets). Steelers have the tinhorns and Browns.

This team has to keep up the mindset and look at every game like it's a playoff game going forward. Control your own fate first and worry about everything else later. 

Ramsey will be fine and there's no need to let him shadow any WR in these next two games. Just let him and Bouye play their sides and move on. It's not like Ramsey is going to be tested much regardless, but he doesn't need to shadow anybody on the 49ers or tacks. This secondary is very capable of covering anybody those teams throw at us.