Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Time To Fire Gus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have probably been the most positive/pro Gus poster on this board but I'm saying it's time to let Gus go. Although I know that just as much blame goes on the players, ultimately the head coach is held responsible. I still feel like there's talent on this roster, so I would give Dave one more head coach. I honestly think there's a chance Gus is let go tonight after the game and doesn't even make it to tommorow.
If he's the coach at the end of tomorrow then I have NO faith in Khan

Really?

Wow.

Nobody has mentioned that tonight.

Good call. You're spot on.

When you continue to get blown out 4 years in and you have a whole new roster save like what? 3 players? since youve taken the helm...might be a sign that youre the garbage can

If he is getting a paycheck next week, it better be with a gun and a mask
Press conference, Gus just said that he doesn't know what the answer is.

We all know what the answer is, Gus. Go away.

This team is just full dumpster fire and just stupid to watch. It's much easier to enjoy football without rooting for the Jags. I still do... but they really make me hate life sometimes.

Whoa.

You're a trail blazer.

Nobody has suggested firing Gus tonight before you.

Good call.

There's just nothing left to say. Gus has to go.

It doesn't matter who is interim.

It doesnt matter what happens the rest of the season.

If you want to keep credibility, Gus has to go.
The announcers said they quit at half time.  And today's points were against a d that basically felt sorry for us in the second half.  The stinkin tacks blew us out.  Gus is a great positive person but needs to go.  When a HOF coach and a HOF DB says they quit.  It is time to go. 

Khan to Times-Union - "Actions speak louder than words. Very little for me to say."