Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Media Spotlight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love to see a positive thread on the media attention we are getting on our playoff run.  Post them if you can!

Here's mine:

Deon has always voiced his support of BB5 - this was sweet to watch. 

Gotta say I love Mickens, seems like a determined fellow. Hope he keeps it up in the passing game as well as ST.
(12-18-2017, 07:01 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-aftermath/...contenders

That was a good video. And man is it nice to see. The NFL would explode if it's a Jags/Rams SB
Jaguars v. Rams Super Bowl would be awesome.
All the years of listening to how the Jags were going to move to L.A. any day now. Nothing could be more poetic than to meet the NFC team that ultimately moved there in the Super Bowl and beat them.
(12-18-2017, 09:15 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]All the years of listening to how the Jags were going to move to L.A. any day now.  Nothing could be more poetic than to meet the NFC team that ultimately moved there in the Super Bowl and beat them.

18 years later than we thought it would happen.  So wanted the greatest show on turf to fall to the Jaguars.  We really need to go up to Nashville and crush them.
gimme that media spotlight when we win the Bowl
(12-18-2017, 08:43 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars v. Rams Super Bowl would be awesome.

Should be round 2 from the 99 season, but we choked.
(12-19-2017, 02:54 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017, 08:43 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars v. Rams Super Bowl would be awesome.

Should be round 2 from the 99 season, but we choked.

All Reggie Barlow's fault..  We had first half Mo but his fumble right in front of me near the South EZ blew it and Titans grabbed it and crushed us  in the 2nd half
Meh... I used to pine for the media spotlight, but now when we actually get some media attention, all they say is stuff we already know, and a lot of the time they don't even know what's going on with this team.

18 years overdue.  I'll take it.

Yes it would.

Especially since I think we'd win the rematch.