Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Rishard Matthews: Titans need to be less predictable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rishard Matthews: Titans need to be less predictable

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...redictable

Following the Tennessee Titans' loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, wide receiver Rishard Matthews said the Titans' offense is too predictable.
Weren't the Falcons saying the same thing about him when he left there and came to the Jags?
They are predictable and so were we for half the season. Winning matchup makes it all look better. I am a Murlarkey guy now that he is with your team.
(12-19-2017, 09:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't the Falcons saying the same thing about him when he left there and came to the Jags?

Rishard Matthews never played for the Falcons or us. Only the Dolphins and the Titans.

Research my friend! It's your friend!
(12-20-2017, 11:05 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2017, 09:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't the Falcons saying the same thing about him when he left there and came to the Jags?

Rishard Matthews never played for the Falcons or us. Only the Dolphins and the Titans.

About Murlarkey.
(12-20-2017, 11:05 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks for the hearty laugh.  This is an absolute gem of a post by you considering your stalking and attempted trolling of me started with me ribbing you on your reading comprehension deficiencies and here you are again putting those [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]deficiencies on full display.[/font]

If you want to catch up, you're going to need to read this thread again starting with the title.  Then read the article linked in OP.  Really study that article and absorb it.  Ask Google where else the coach referenced in the article has coached.  I'd tell you, but I don't want to ruin this research opportunity for you.  It’s your friend after all.

Now come back to this thread and read my original post, then read yours.  Read my post again. Really let it sink in.  Have a cup of coffee.  Let my post marinate in your head for a little while.  Then read your post again.  Don't fight that feeling of embarrassment that's undoubtedly already started to set in, just let it wash over you.  It will pass eventually.  Now, take a deep breath and tell yourself everything is going to be ok.  Tell yourself that everyone has moments like this.  Maybe not quite so spectacularly, but they do have them.

Anyway, thanks again for the chuckles.
(12-21-2017, 01:39 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 11:05 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Rishard Matthews never played for the Falcons or us. Only the Dolphins and the Titans.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks for the hearty laugh.  This is an absolute gem of a post by you considering your stalking and attempted trolling of me started with me ribbing you on your reading comprehension deficiencies and here you are again putting those [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]deficiencies on full display.[/font]

If you want to catch up, you're going to need to read this thread again starting with the title.  Then read the article linked in OP.  Really study that article and absorb it.  Ask Google where else the coach referenced in the article has coached.  I'd tell you, but I don't want to ruin this research opportunity for you.  It’s your friend after all.

Now come back to this thread and read my original post, then read yours.  Read my post again. Really let it sink in.  Have a cup of coffee.  Let my post marinate in your head for a little while.  Then read your post again.  Don't fight that feeling of embarrassment that's undoubtedly already started to set in, just let it wash over you.  It will pass eventually.  Now, take a deep breath and tell yourself everything is going to be ok.  Tell yourself that everyone has moments like this.  Maybe not quite so spectacularly, but they do have them.

Anyway, thanks again for the chuckles.

We were cool and then you wanted to be rude in the first place by making fun of me out of no where. I never attacked you. Don't try to hide it. Sounds like you are the type of person who can dish stuff out but then can't take it back in life. Typical bully style. Now trying to make a cute little post belittling me again? Nah man, I'll just pull a Bortles from here on out and walk off being the better man.
I rate this bickering 5/10. Good substance but needs more name calling.