Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Peter King hammering the Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Question is whether a David Shaw or McDaniels or whatever hot candidate would want Jags’ job. They look so passive.

Anyone losing to Tennessing by 27 at halftime, and surrendering 354 to the Titans … that’s the worst game any team has played. Not close. https://t.co/BFDxsFvRGX

No team in the NFL in 2016 has played an embarrassing a game as this one by Jacksonville.
Players know what they're doing.

Doug Marrone would take this job in a heartbeat and start kicking A$$
Quote:Players know what they're doing.

Ummmm, bringing in a coach who will hold them accountable and has no allegiance to them? Yeah, that's smart...
would it be weird if I suggested the Defensive Coordinator for the pats? I know most pats coaches dont do well away from ole bill but hes been there a while now and always comes up with respectable defensive game plans...

Bring on Marrone.
Peter King was fooled in the preseason.  

Quote:Bring on Marrone.

But he also sucks.  
Quote:But he also sucks.

Evidence? He's last coach to bring Buffalo a winning record. One of the most dysfunctional teams besides us the past 15 years
Quote:Evidence? He's last coach to bring Buffalo a winning record. One of the most dysfunctional teams besides us the past 15 years

Hopefully he's a better head coach than he is offensive assistant/OL coach (or whatever it is he does, I can't be bothered right now).
Quote:Ummmm, bringing in a coach who will hold them accountable and has no allegiance to them? Yeah, that's smart...

They want to win.
Quote:They want to win.

They can if they want. They don't need to make a statement by being awful.
Man, twitter is going in on the Jags. Its hard to see
Quote:They can if they want. They don't need to make a statement by being awful.

They want to win. There is no reason for anybody to believe otherwise.
Doug Marrone would get the IHC job by default because he is the AHC.

Quote:Evidence? He's last coach to bring Buffalo a winning record. One of the most dysfunctional teams besides us the past 15 years

Hasn't made much impact here.   But I'm indifferent to the idea.  Don't really care.  
Quote:Doug Marrone would get the IHC job by default because he is the AHC.

So is Greg Olson.
Quote:Doug Marrone would take this job in a heartbeat and start kicking [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Right, just like he has done with this week in and week out unprepared looking oline he is responsible for.

Marrone hasn't shown that he would be even the slightest part of the answer. Right now he looks like one of the teams biggest problems.
meh the announcers brought up a good point at the end of the game.  Bortles seems to have issues with pressure.  If he could fool himself into thinking he's down 20-0 when the game is 0-0 the entire game we wouldn't have any issues with him.  It's insanely night and day. 

As soon as it's not garbage time it's like he's a different player. 

I wonder what would have happened if we had someone just somewhat serviceable that he could have sat for two or three years and worked on mechanics and the game..

Quote:So is Greg Olson.

Oh god.

That's like choosing death by decapitation or death by throwing yourself in a huge vat of boiling water.
Pages: 1 2