Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Atlanta Airport blackout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
World's busiest airport has no backup generators?  So lame!  Congress must pass infrastructure bill!
(12-19-2017, 03:07 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]World's busiest airport has no backup generators?  So lame!  Congress must pass infrastructure bill!

Wait a second...

No theory behind this? I’m a little disappointed.
Yea, maybe a Saudi prince was in the airport at the time and a special Mossad team swooped in using an EMP machine to cause the blackout and extract the prince....
Don't worry... the FBI is on the case...

They'll probably throw 50k at someone to try to get the answers they want.
There was a loose network cable that caused it. See if you can spot it.

[Image: 81.jpeg]
Dang Russians !!

[Image: 170110_putinglasses.jpg]
Wasn't this a Die Hard Movie?
(12-19-2017, 03:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2017, 03:07 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]World's busiest airport has no backup generators?  So lame!  Congress must pass infrastructure bill!

Wait a second...

No theory behind this? I’m a little disappointed.

So just go to the Create-A-Conspiracy website.  It's telling me to look at the one plane that was allowed to land and take off with no customs inspection.
This is the least political thread in the history of political threads.
(12-19-2017, 08:21 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]This is the least political thread in the history of political threads.

Bill Clinton endorsed it.

Feel better?
(12-19-2017, 09:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2017, 08:21 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]This is the least political thread in the history of political threads.

Bill Clinton endorsed it.

Feel better?

No. Bill Clinton is a snake.

Oh, wait, it just became political. Thanks, JIB! Smile