Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jeff Fisher to Indy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently he wants back into coaching. Ben Albright seems to think it makes sense. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this happen
(12-19-2017, 05:57 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently he wants back into coaching. Ben Albright seems to think it makes sense. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this happen

He'll turn the Colts into a bunch of cheap shot artists.
I endorse this move.
I'm in favor of this.
I ALREADY HAVE MY JERSEY!!!
(12-19-2017, 07:01 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I ALREADY HAVE MY JERSEY!!!

Is it #4? Because that's where the Colts will rank in the division for the next decade or so.

Please take the job Mr Fisher!
That would kill the Indy franchise. Look how he screwed up the Rams. It only took one season to turn them into contenders, once he left and a real coach was hired.

Talk about bandwagon.  First it's all tacks, then when the tacks are what everyone knew they were it's the Jaguars.  Now you want to be a clot?  Fish ole boy you need to lay off the shine.
(12-19-2017, 08:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]That would kill the Indy franchise. Look how he screwed up the Rams. It only took one season to turn them into contenders, once he left and a real coach was hired.

Exactly
(12-19-2017, 08:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

Talk about bandwagon.  First it's all tacks, then when the tacks are what everyone knew they were it's the Jaguars.  Now you want to be a clot?  Fish ole boy you need to lay off the shine.

Nah its still the Titans. I applaud your jags, i would pull for em over the stupid patriots or squeelers if it comes to that. But in light of new info delivered to me, i still think we'll get that afc south championship game. If the jags win in san fran, then i'll settle for a wild card win in jax. Yes i'm a delusional tacks fan.
(12-19-2017, 08:53 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2017, 08:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Talk about bandwagon.  First it's all tacks, then when the tacks are what everyone knew they were it's the Jaguars.  Now you want to be a clot?  Fish ole boy you need to lay off the shine.

Nah its still the Titans. I applaud your jags, i would pull for em over the stupid patriots or squeelers if it comes to that. But in light of new info delivered to me, i still think we'll get that afc south championship game. If the jags win in san fran, then i'll settle for a wild card win in jax. Yes i'm a delusional tacks fan.

LOL.  We welcome delusional fans of any teams here.  Our usual Colts and Texans fans haven't been active lately.
Luck is just as excited as when Mariota got coached by Mularkay.
Luck should stay perma pissed off that medical staff screwed him.
(12-19-2017, 08:53 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2017, 08:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Talk about bandwagon.  First it's all tacks, then when the tacks are what everyone knew they were it's the Jaguars.  Now you want to be a clot?  Fish ole boy you need to lay off the shine.

Honestly... I think the tacks are missing the playoffs.
8-8 won't get it done.
Ravens finish strong with 10 wins and Bills nab 1 win to finish with 9.

(12-19-2017, 09:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2017, 08:53 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nah its still the Titans. I applaud your jags, i would pull for em over the stupid patriots or squeelers if it comes to that. But in light of new info delivered to me, i still think we'll get that afc south championship game. If the jags win in san fran, then i'll settle for a wild card win in jax. Yes i'm a delusional tacks fan.

LOL.  We welcome delusional fans of any teams here.  Our usual Colts and Texans fans haven't been active lately.

I haven't noticed any clot or tinhorn fans since the new board transition.
tack trolls show up right after week 2 iirc.
I approve this message!!!
(12-20-2017, 01:57 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2017, 08:53 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nah its still the Titans. I applaud your jags, i would pull for em over the stupid patriots or squeelers if it comes to that. But in light of new info delivered to me, i still think we'll get that afc south championship game. If the jags win in san fran, then i'll settle for a wild card win in jax. Yes i'm a delusional tacks fan.

Honestly... I think the tacks are missing the playoffs.
8-8 won't get it done.
Ravens finish strong with 10 wins and Bills nab 1 win to finish with 9.
(12-19-2017, 09:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.  We welcome delusional fans of any teams here.  Our usual Colts and Texans fans haven't been active lately.

I haven't noticed any clot or tinhorn fans since the new board transition.
tack trolls show up right after week 2 iirc.

8-8 won't get it. 10-6 might
In order for this to happen, the Indy owner would have to be a drunk or something.
(12-21-2017, 10:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]In order for this to happen, the Indy owner would have to be a drunk or something.

He's usually drunk or something isn't he?

Guys, he's talking about his previous portrait.  You know, the one where Jeff wore a clots jersey and said he wanted to "feel like a winner."

BTW, does anyone have the "Fisherdance" pic that was posted on the old Titan's board back a year or so ago before Fisher left the team?  That was a classic!
It had Fisher, in that colts jersey, doing the riverdance alongside other performers, and Vince Young was in there too, topless and looking drunk with his fist raised.

If anyone finds it, could they please repost?  Thx in advance.
Pages: 1 2