Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Parents pull kids from class when Ivanka Trump visits school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ivanka's the sane Trump kid, dammit.
(12-20-2017, 10:22 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Ivanka's the sane Trump kid, dammit.

Who would want their daughter to turn out like Ivanka. She is a terrible role model. Even more impressive she is Jewish yet her father is an anti-semite.
(12-20-2017, 10:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 10:22 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Ivanka's the sane Trump kid, dammit.

Who would want their daughter to turn out like Ivanka. She is a terrible role model. Even more impressive she is Jewish yet her father is an anti-semite.

Donald is not an anti-Semite (he'll bend over backwards to do Israel's bidding) - he's just a racist.

And why is Ivanka some special role model? A little rich girl who marries someone just like Daddy. She'd be a role model is she actually achieved something on her own, like most of the rest of us.
(12-20-2017, 10:42 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 10:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Who would want their daughter to turn out like Ivanka. She is a terrible role model. Even more impressive she is Jewish yet her father is an anti-semite.

Donald is not an anti-Semite (he'll bend over backwards to do Israel's bidding) - he's just a racist.

And why is Ivanka some special role model? A little rich girl who marries someone just like Daddy. She'd be a role model is she actually achieved something on her own, like most of the rest of us.

The problem is, this argument can never be won with a far left liberal loon like yourself. 

Not counting the multiple business she owns, she graduated from Choate, attended Georgetown for 2 years, then graduated from Wharton [BLEEP] laude. She is also bi-lingual. 

Any normal human being would recognize Ivanka's accomplishments are vast.
(12-20-2017, 10:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Who would want their daughter to turn out like Ivanka. She is a terrible role model. Even more impressive she is Jewish yet her father is an anti-semite.

Interesting opinion.  What makes you think Trump is a racist?  Is there a specific race he thinks is inferior?  Please provide examples.
The left in this country are dissembling at a faster rate.
(12-20-2017, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 10:42 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Donald is not an anti-Semite (he'll bend over backwards to do Israel's bidding) - he's just a racist.

The problem is, this argument can never be won with a far left liberal loon like yourself. 

Not counting the multiple business she owns, she graduated from Choate, attended Georgetown for 2 years, then graduated from Wharton [BLEEP] laude. She is also bi-lingual. 

What I take away from this is that you can't say [BLEEP] laude lol
(12-20-2017, 11:42 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is, this argument can never be won with a far left liberal loon like yourself. 

What I take away from this is that you can't say [BLEEP] laude lol

I know, right! lol

Laughing Laughing
Most of the rest of whom?

Certainly not your welfare state leftys.
Or the liberal kids getting put through liberal universities by their liberal parents.
Love how she's just a little rich girl that married someone just like daddy... like she was supposed to come on down to poor town and pick out Mr Adam 2012 to be her husband.
You're a joke dude. I'm willing to bet you haven't actually achieved something on your own since you went poopy in the potty all by your wittle self.

PS Donald isn't racist.
He's just not very found of illegal Hispanics and anti-American Islamists.

I really don't get why people call that racist lol

(12-20-2017, 10:54 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 10:42 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Donald is not an anti-Semite (he'll bend over backwards to do Israel's bidding) - he's just a racist.

Interesting opinion.  What makes you think Trump is a racist?  Is there a specific race he thinks is inferior?  Please provide examples.

Can't. They don't exist.

People confuse prejudice and racism. They also confuse nationalism with racism (even though our nation is made up of every race and combination)

I find, often, people are just confused about the meanings of MANY words they use.
(12-20-2017, 10:54 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps living in that Breitbart/Fox News bubble shields you from reality.

How did Donald make his political name? By spreading the Big Lie of Obama's place of birth and trying to delegitimize the office of our first black president. No, that's not racist. Oh, and Donald said that there were some fine people at the Nazi rally in Virginia. No, that's not racist. Oh, and Donald supported Roy Moore. The Roy Moore who thought America was great during the time of slavery. No, that's not racist.

Just because you are rich doesn't mean you can't be a fool.
(12-20-2017, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

lol ... "a far left liberal loon." Wow - did you think of that all by yourself? I know you love Trump, but do you have to lie like he does? I've never voted for a Democratic candidate for president.

And what's with you and rich people? You positively drop to your knees around them. Self respect issue?

Look, Ivanka may be a wonderful person. Perhaps smart too. (She knows Spanish!) Vast accomplishments? Really? But we both know she's where she is because her Daddy is rich. What's that line - she was born on third base and thinks she hit a triple. If that's your standard for role model, fine. I'll shoot a little higher

(12-20-2017, 12:21 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

Laughing Laughing

Or the liberal kids getting put through liberal universities by their liberal parents.
Love how she's just a little rich girl that married someone just like daddy... like she was supposed to come on down to poor town and pick out Mr Adam 2012 to be her husband.
You're a joke dude. I'm willing to bet you haven't actually achieved something on your own since you went poopy in the potty all by your wittle self.

PS Donald isn't racist.

(12-20-2017, 10:54 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting opinion.  What makes you think Trump is a racist?  Is there a specific race he thinks is inferior?  Please provide examples.

Can't. They don't exist.

People confuse prejudice and racism. They also confuse nationalism with racism (even though our nation is made up of every race and combination)

I find, often, people are just confused about the meanings of MANY words they use.

You sound very insecure. Dude.
(12-20-2017, 08:41 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 10:54 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting opinion.  What makes you think Trump is a racist?  Is there a specific race he thinks is inferior?  Please provide examples.

Perhaps living in that Breitbart/Fox News bubble shields you from reality.

How did Donald make his political name? By spreading the Big Lie of Obama's place of birth and trying to delegitimize the office of our first black president. No, that's not racist. Oh, and Donald said that there were some fine people at the Nazi rally in Virginia. No, that's not racist. Oh, and Donald supported Roy Moore. The Roy Moore who thought America was great during the time of slavery. No, that's not racist.

Just because you are rich doesn't mean you can't be a fool.

It isn't racist to suggest Obama was born elsewhere. His father was born in Kenya. Obviously his opposers are going to use this to discredit him. It's only racist because you think they did it because he's black. 

Just curious, do you think 100% of those at the rally were bad people? How have you not figured out Trump yet? He's never been good with his words, and it should be obvious that he's talking about those that were there and not associated with the nazis. A large number of those that attended were white supremacists and nazis, but not every one that went marched with them or considered themselves one. He should've been more clear but he wasn't. Do you really think that Trump is such a racist that he'd sympathize with nazis? 

Trump didn't like Roy Moore. He supported only the Republican title. His loyalty to Moore extended only to the position he would potentially hold. 

So, no, that's not racist. You just can't help but see race in everything.
(12-20-2017, 08:48 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 10:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is, this argument can never be won with a far left liberal loon like yourself. 

lol ... "a far left liberal loon." Wow - did you think of that all by yourself? I know you love Trump, but do you have to lie like he does? I've never voted for a Democratic candidate for president.

And what's with you and rich people? You positively drop to your knees around them. Self respect issue?

Look, Ivanka may be a wonderful person. Perhaps smart too. (She knows Spanish!) Vast accomplishments? Really? But we both know she's where she is because her Daddy is rich. What's that line - she was born on third base and thinks she hit a triple. If that's your standard for role model, fine. I'll shoot a little higher

(12-20-2017, 12:21 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Laughing Laughing

PS Donald isn't racist.

Can't. They don't exist.

You sound very insecure. Dude.

I'm totally secure, dude.
Sorry you're so confused.