Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Playoff Tickets for Non-ST Holders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know when non-season ticket holders will be able to purchase playoff tickets?? Is there going to be some kind of pre-purchase prior to the seeding & games being decided?
Those don't exist. Sorry for your loss

- Jeff
Sold out already.
Did they really get sold out to ST holders?
Give the ticket office a call. They'd be happy to give ya what information they have.
After STHs and those who put deposits on tickets for next year decide what they’re doing, any leftovers will be made available to the general public.
We need a packed house! Get your tickets bc that's where the party is at.

I'll be there in section 215
(12-20-2017, 04:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]We need a packed house! Get your tickets bc that's where the party is at.

Yup, You gonna stand the entire game. Everybody must stand the entire game.
(12-20-2017, 05:08 PM)hJagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 04:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]We need a packed house! Get your tickets bc that's where the party is at.

Already have enough tools that do that, regardless if there are old folks or kids behind them.
(12-20-2017, 05:13 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 05:08 PM)hJagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, You gonna stand the entire game. Everybody must stand the entire game.

Already have enough tools that do that, regardless if there are old folks or kids behind them.

It's funny the last game I had my son leaning on me so I was having trouble standing up every play.  The guy in front of me and said if I'm bothering you standing up let me know.  He was literally only standing up on 3rd down on defense.  I've been around much worse than that.

Even when I was younger I never understood the guy that had to stand through all the offensive plays.  It was more of a look at me moment, especially when the rest of the section is taking a seat and making all of them look around you.  You know everyone is annoyed with you, yet you continue to do it because somehow you think you're a better fan.
(12-20-2017, 05:13 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 05:08 PM)hJagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, You gonna stand the entire game. Everybody must stand the entire game.

lol,  I only stand when a big play is about to develop.  But gonna be so much energy, hype, emotion.  The power of the crowd being fed to the field, and to the players.  Will develop into like a big game college atmosphere between 2 hated rivals going into a conference deciding game undefeated winner take all. The passion and energy seen by hundreds of thousands watching on tv.
My favorite hype man statement... "You buy the seat.. but you'll only need the EDGE!!!!"
It's not sold out lol. Me and a buddy spoke with a sales rep and they said right after the game this weekend, if we win, tickets will be available. But you better hurry because online ticket sellers will buy them up quick probably. My first time back in the bank in a while! We need to fill it with jags fans and not let the opponent travel down.
At the last game, they had something on the scoreboards about priority playoff tickets before offered to the general public for anyone that calls and signs up for 2018 season tickets.
(12-20-2017, 06:56 PM)JeepJag Wrote: [ -> ]At the last game, they had something on the scoreboards about priority playoff tickets before offered to the general public for anyone that calls and signs up for 2018 season tickets.

Yep.

http://www.jaguars.com/playoffs/

If you’re going to hold out hope that you’ll be able to score a ticket from the general public pool you have better be quick once they announce the sale. I fully expect 3rd party vendors to snatch up all that they can and charge an exorbitant amount at reseale. Also be prepared to spend a pretty penny regardless as the prices for playoff tickets are set by the league, not the Jags. $120 for nosebleeds (if there’s any left) could be a real possibility.
(12-20-2017, 07:23 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 06:56 PM)JeepJag Wrote: [ -> ]At the last game, they had something on the scoreboards about priority playoff tickets before offered to the general public for anyone that calls and signs up for 2018 season tickets.

Yep.

If you’re going to hold out hope that you’ll be able to score a ticket from the general public pool you have better be quick once they announce the sale. I fully expect 3rd party vendors to snatch up all that they can and charge an exorbitant amount at reseale. Also be prepared to spend a pretty penny regardless as the prices for playoff tickets are set by the league, not the Jags. $120 for nosebleeds (if there’s any left) could be a real possibility.

I thought the same thing, but the guy my buddy spoke with said he could get some for $50. Which to me sounds like the upper deck. So they might not be that much more. We'll see though. I can't afford the ST and travel. Wish I could do it. Been wanting to for so long. But life doesn't allow me much right now lol
(12-20-2017, 07:37 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 07:23 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

I thought the same thing, but the guy my buddy spoke with said he could get some for $50. Which to me sounds like the upper deck. So they might not be that much more. We'll see though. I can't afford the ST and travel. Wish I could do it. Been wanting to for so long. But life doesn't allow me much right now lol

If true that would be amazing. At $50 bucks your friend may want to camp outside the ticket office Sunday night in preparation for Monday's ticket sale announcement. Come to think of it, those may be the "standing room only" tix.
(12-20-2017, 07:37 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 07:23 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

$50 sounds bogus, even for the upper deck.  Better have a plan b just in case.
(12-20-2017, 10:06 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 07:37 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the same thing, but the guy my buddy spoke with said he could get some for $50. Which to me sounds like the upper deck. So they might not be that much more. We'll see though. I can't afford the ST and travel. Wish I could do it. Been wanting to for so long. But life doesn't allow me much right now lol

$50 sounds bogus, even for the upper deck.  Better have a plan b just in case.

Yea I'm just going off what I was told. There's already 3rd party sites listing tickets and the prices aren't that bad. Right after the Tennessee game ends if they lose, we're looking at tickets. If they win, then it'll be later in the day. But this is a must attend for me. The future isn't certain and who knows when another home playoff game will be here.
(12-20-2017, 05:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]

NO! NO! NO!

Everyone knows you stand on Defense.  You sit down and sip your beer on Offense.
Pages: 1 2