Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is why you never blow a roster up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cause it take years to get back to square one. Caldwell was arrogant enough to think he could deplete this roster to bush league and build it in his image in four years.

Hopefully the next GM retains what little talent we have and upgrades the roster as he builds.
Little talent?! Jags have LOTS of talent. It's the worst coached team in NFL history. Open your eyes
This team has more than a little talent.
Quote:Little talent?! Jags have LOTS of talent. It's the worst coached team in NFL history. Open your eyes
Thats the thing too is that I believe the players believe they play for the worst coach in history
The team quit, they are plenty talented.

Quote:Thats the thing too is that I believe the players believe they play for the worst coach in history

They don't believe it. It is a reality. They DO play for the worst coach in NFL history. He is statistically the worst coach in the past 75 years, since the creation of the modern NFL.
We don't have to go into a complete new rebuild. We have keep pieces on defense and offense. We just need a new coach that can fix Bortles or we have to trade Bortles to some team like Cardinals for a 2nd or 3rd and draft a QB top 5 in the upcoming draft. 

Quote:They don't believe it. It is a reality. They DO play for the worst coach in NFL history. He is statistically the worst coach in the past 75 years, since the creation of the modern NFL.
Yes they do. They really do. I'm just saying I think it took them awhile to realize what we all already knew
Quote:Cause it take years to get back to square one. Caldwell was arrogant enough to think he could deplete this roster to bush league and build it in his image in four years.

Hopefully the next GM retains what little talent we have and upgrades the roster as he builds.

Please tell me what talent we let go of that would be helping now?
This team is extremely talented. That's not the issue. The issue is that the team has quit on its coach.

Talent is there.

Team is not that talented. Why do people keep saying this?
I still think there is way too much talent to look this bad

Quote:This team is extremely talented. That's not the issue. The issue is that the team has quit on its coach.

That should be obvious to anyone with at least one working eye seeing 140/20 vision.
Quote:Team is not that talented. Why do people keep saying this?

Agreed. This roster is average.
Quote:That should be obvious to anyone with at least one working eye seeing 140/20 vision.

Its both.
Quote:That should be obvious to anyone with at least one working eye seeing 140/20 vision.

Really? Bad online. [BLEEP] Qb. [BLEEP] rb. Dbs that can't defend a pass. Pass rush that can't pass rush. Bad run d. Defense that can't come close to an interception.
We have enough talent but the culture of this team is complete garbage.

Gus needs to stay in Nashville tonight. He should never coach the jags again.
Quote:Please tell me what talent we let go of that would be helping now?
Dude it's Eric. I would say MJF knows more about football than him.
I agree with your main point. You don't do it this way in the NFL. Other rebuilds are lapping us big time.

Pages: 1 2 3