Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Bortles speaks: “I could care less”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bortles speaks: “I could care less”

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...d0e2f2b0d3

QB Blake Bortles as Jaguars prepare to play San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, Sunday: “If how we’re playing and how I’m playing is trash, then I’m
“Couldn’t care less”

Come on, Blake.  You went to college!
The best part was they didn't ask specifically about the trash comment, they just asked if he's heard what people say and then went on to make his "if we're trash then I'm fine with being trash" comment
(12-20-2017, 05:26 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: [ -> ]“Couldn’t care less”

Maybe he cares just a little bit, making his statement completely true.

It was UCF though; the margarine of colleges.
He handled the situation perfectly with his comments, grammatical error aside.
I like his train of thought. People are going to say what they're going to say and it's a waste of time to keep track of it and dwell on it. This shows a level of maturity more seasoned players (past and present) in the league could learn from. I like that he's not letting distractions get in his way. 

A lot of people keep saying he needs to answer Deion Sanders' call and be on his show. What the heck for? As erratic as his play has been over these last years, whatever he is doing now to improve as much as he has, he needs to keep doing that and ignore everything else. His job is to win games and that's what he's doing.
Blake has years of experience dealing with negative comments by reading this board.
(12-20-2017, 06:44 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Blake has years of experience dealing with negative comments by reading this board.

If I were a player of the past decade I wouldn't have come near this joint. The Modis building would have been better company.
Blake handling it like a pro. Dude is maturing before our very eyes
(12-20-2017, 06:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 06:44 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Blake has years of experience dealing with negative comments by reading this board.

If I were a player of the past decade I wouldn't have come near this joint. The Wells Fargo  building would have been better company.

FTFY
(12-20-2017, 07:07 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 06:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]If I were a player of the past decade I wouldn't have come near this joint. The Wells Fargo  building would have been better company.

FTFY

Nope. It will always be the Modis building.

Maybe he could...he just doesn’t want to.

(12-20-2017, 08:35 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2017, 07:07 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: [ -> ]FTFY

Nope. It will always be the Modis building.

In cases of jumping, it’s always the Modis!
(12-21-2017, 12:35 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe he could...he just doesn’t want to.

(12-20-2017, 08:35 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. It will always be the Modis building.

In cases of jumping, it’s always the Modis!

Whipper snapper, it will always be the Independent Life building.
This exactly. Bortles presser from Wednesday was unlike any I've ever seen him give. Just seemed more mature and an absolute pro. Man I hope the light has gone on and he continues to play well.