Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Relevance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the last couple of years, well more then the last couple of years, my only want as a fan of this team was to be competitive.  Losing, while not enjoyable, was OK, as long as the team put forth effort and were competitive.  And, for the most part, the Jaguars were competitive through the first two quarters.  In many instances led into the 4th quarter only to fade and lose.

This year started out with very low expectations for me.  New HC, new FAs, shaky QB situation, etc.  As this team continued to win I kept waiting for the collapse.  And, waiting.  What this team now has is relevance.  The team, the fans, and the city are getting the respect we so desperately craved.  

Thank you, Mr. Khan.  Coach Coughlin.  Dave Caldwell.  Coach Marrone.  Plus everyone in the Jaguars organization.  And lastly, thanks to the players and great fans in this city.  We waited a long time for this.  Savor it.  

This team is relevant!   I'll never forget this memorable year.  And it ain't over yet!
Go us!