Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Disrespect Is Real, So There's Only One Thing Left To Do...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
win the whole BEEP thing.

looking at NFL.Com about our game, and these cats listed an unknown player as having full participation in practice lol

Robby Bortles
QB
--
Full Participation in Practice
How is Timothy Yeldon doing?
(12-21-2017, 09:09 PM)myrick31 Wrote: [ -> ]How is Timothy Yeldon doing?

I'm not sure but I read that Albert Hurns should be back!
I hear Jasmine Ramsey is really doing well for us this year
And that TJ Booyay has been outstanding!
"This guy is dead."
"Cross him off then"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yannick uh...wut?
(12-21-2017, 07:24 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]win the whole BEEP thing.

looking at NFL.Com about our game, and these cats listed an unknown player as having full participation in practice lol

Robby Bortles
QB
--

Is he related? Been playing damn well lately!!

Smile
(12-21-2017, 07:24 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]win the whole BEEP thing.

Robby Bortles
QB
--

It's not a mistake. Blake has been doing so well the Jags just signed his brother.

/sarc
Just heard the law firm of Jaye, Dahn, & Mickenzie will be representing Justin Blackmon in his request for reinstatement.
Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Isn't that his actual first name?..
(12-22-2017, 12:34 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that his actual first name?..

Yeah, Blake is his middle name.
It's because he's balling so hard right now that it's like having 2 QBs on this team
(12-22-2017, 12:34 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that his actual first name?..

Yes... it is. This thread is dumb.
(12-22-2017, 09:32 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes... it is. This thread is dumb.

Not totally dumb...
For instance... I learned that Blake Bortles' first name is Robby.

And not Robert with Robby short for it... oh no, his weirdo parents actually named him Robby Blake, which doesn't roll off the tongue nicely at all.

I'd go by Blake too.
Do you fools realize what you've done?!?!

By listing him as Robby Bortles, we may have circumvented the curse of the B's!! I know I know, Bortles still starts with B, but was it Blake or Bortles causing the curse this time?!
(12-22-2017, 11:01 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Do you fools realize what you've done?!?!

By listing him as Robby Bortles, we may have circumvented the curse of the B's!! I know I know, Bortles still starts with B, but was it Blake or Bortles causing the curse this time?!

Bortles must be the good half.
Blake was the bad half.
So we've seen Blake replaced with his much better half Robby.

So now we have Robby Bortles, 100% good QB?
(12-22-2017, 11:21 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2017, 11:01 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Do you fools realize what you've done?!?!

Bortles must be the good half.
Blake was the bad half.
So we've seen Blake replaced with his much better half Robby.

So now we have Robby Bortles, 100% good QB?

Exactly!
i'm confused, did they edit it or something? Where does it say Robby.
Pages: 1 2