Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: May sound crazy, but if Khan isn't fired by tomorrow...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Then Khan's plan all along was and is to relocate this team.... before you stop reading, just think about it.

Since taking over as owner, this guy has produced nothing but losing football.  Every hire he has made has been allowed to reside here way too long, like toxic waste affecting it's surroundings, Khan has let coaches and GM's make this team worse and worse for year after year before finally moving on, and then repeating.  This guy is an uber successful businessman who knows exactly what success does and does not look like.

"Ya, but look at all he's done for the city of Jacksonville!!!".... yes, he has done a lot for the city, but when he first purchased the Jags, the main fear was that he was going to move the team to St. Louis or LA... He said he wouldn't, he told Weaver that he wouldn't, unless the city showed that it wouldn't support the team.  So, he goes and he puts all kinds of money into the city/team where it DOESN'T matter in terms of winning and losing.  It makes it look like he did all he could for this team and city.  But, all the while, he started having this team play in London more and more, to now where we play home games over their year after year, and, sadly for London fans, we are THEIR team.

The best way for him to get this team to leave without being a villain from the start, is too show as if he gave it his all here, but to have the fans turn their back on the team like what is happening now (and RIGHTFULLY SO), and to eventually move them like he wanted to all along.

There is literally zero explanation to why he stuck with Gene so long... and even less explanation for sticking with Gus.  The all time most losing coach in super bowl era NFL history... yet he is still coaching this team, despite making countless player after player worse than when they got here.

I have once again been fooled by this team.. after years of apathy and not caring because of all the losing, I got fooled, I told myself I would never allow that to happen again with this team, but it happened.  And I am now back to being enraged at how this is accepted here.  It is beyond pathetic.  There isn't words for it.  The entire NFL is talking about how much Gus has lost the team, NFL network at halftime was basically ridiculing Gus at how clueless he is.  Listen to this idiot's halftime interview!

Firing Gus NOW has ZERO negative impact to it... none, zilch, nothing.  Nothing bad, or should I say, worse, can come from doing so... the only thing that can happen is positive change.  It doesn't get worse than this.  I have never seen a worse performance in my life as I have tonight in any sport.  This is pure "I quit" football.  This team is more and more UNPREPARED each week.

If Gus lasts past tomorrow, then I 100% believe Khan plans too, and eventually will move this team out of Jacksonville.  Flame me if you want, but there's no other explanation.  And frankly, it might be for the best for my sanity.  I will finally have clear conscience to be rid of this team that I chose to grow attached too as a young kid.

Call it my meltdown, whatever you want, but it's just the opinion of a beyond fed up and disgusted lifelong fan.

Rachel Phelps!!
Nah I don't think Khan cares if he stays or ends up in London but I don't think he tanked to move. He just has idiots running the operations side of things.
How does Khan fire himself, exactly?

Teams don't move because of poor attendance. They move because of poor stadiums.  That's not the case in Jacksonville, and Shad has a lot to do with that.

Precisely, on the stadium point. When's the last time a team relocated without having major stadium issues and an impass with the local government on the matter? Khan has been pumping money into the stadium... and he can't fire himself anyway.
Why would Khan fire himself?
can the jags fan pitch in and buy the jaguars like stocks or someothing and let us the message board run the team.

If Shad's plan was to tank the team to kill attendance, his plan backfired. Jag fans have been outstanding in their support for this dumpster fire. 

Quote:If Shad's plan was to tank the team to kill attendance, his plan backfired. Jag fans have been outstanding in their support for this dumpster fire. 

up until now.. it seems fans have finally had enough, and rightfully so.. the players are bad mouthing the fans now too.. its a complete implosion.

And why are people asking about Khan firing himself?  He doesn't need to fire himself to move the team.  Don't be so naive guys.

He just had idiots running things?  Um, no... It doesn't take a genius to see that over his tenure here, things have been the worst they've ever been in franchise history with on field product.  He is the problem, he allows idiots to run this team into the ground, and refuses to stop it
Quote:How does Khan fire himself, exactly?

The OP obviously has a lot of learning to do about how companies operate.
Khan is a globalist like Hillary. I've always thought he WANTS out of Jacksonville. The money is overseas.
He was quick to part ways with gene miff and mularkey.
Quote:He was quick to part ways with gene miff and mularkey.

He knew what Gene Smith had been doing the previous four years.

He also knew the next GM should pick his own guy.
Why would Khan need to pour all this money into this town and pull some elaborate scam just to move the team? He could have ran this franchise into the ground and turned the fan base off without spending a dime.

You didn't have a crazy idea, just a stupid one.

Quote:Why would Khan need to pour all this money into this town and pull some elaborate scam just to move the team? He could have ran this franchise into the ground and turned the fan base off without spending a dime.

You didn't have a crazy idea, just a stupid one.

This is what I kept telling people. The stadium upgrades and new practice facility are, as officials say, indisputable visual evidence that Shad Khan is committed to keeping the team in Jacksonville.
Can you change the title of this thread, or a moderator do it?

Its as embarrassing as the game I just dozed through.

Quote:This is what I kept telling people. The stadium upgrades and new practice facility are, as officials say, indisputable visual evidence that Shad Khan is committed to keeping the team in Jacksonville.

You can tell yourself that... the refusing to do anything about the product on the field says otherwise
Quote:You can tell yourself that... the refusing to do anything about the product on the field says otherwise

I am telling everyone on this forum. There is absolutely no reason on the planet for anyone to believe Shad Khan would spend all that money on stadium and practice facility improvements if he wanted to move the team.
The teams valuation according to Forbes has almost tripled since he bought the team.

It is a great investment regardless of what idiots you let run the team.
Pages: 1 2