Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2017 AFC SOUTH CHAMPS BABY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a wrap...we the champs baby! Now let's smoke them next week and keep the tacks outta the playoffs.
Congrats Jaguars. Thought the titans had it in em. Bunch of pussycats
Yes tacks lose again.
Hats and shirts time!
Where can I buy my hat??

AFC South Champs!!!
Home playoff game!!! Woooo!!!
Yeah Baby! We'ver been waiting for this moment for a Long Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys get your tickets! We need you!
Good thing it isn't based on their play today.
I hope they play either the Bills or Ravens. Don't want the Chargers or Titans.
We want the Bengals to beat the Ravens next weekend. If Ravens win then in order of tiebreakers it'd be titans then chargers then bills. Only way we'd play bills is if titans and chargers lose next week. 

If Ravens lose then a lot of other scenarios could play out.
Please just knock mularkey and his sorry tacks out of contention
Jacksonville Jaguars clinch AFC South title

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...outh-title

The Jacksonville Jaguars clinched the AFC South with the Tennessee Titans' 27-23 loss to the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday. They clinched a playoff berth last week.
Telling by how we played today, that is it for us. I'd be shocked if we won another game this year. The defense has quit.
Kind of bittersweet
Bah humbug
Jags a one and done in the first round. Bortles isnt good against quality teams. OLine cant open holes for the rbs. The D isnt elite no more.
We AFC Champs regardless, Go Jags
Our fans go from ultimate high to ultimate low at the drop of a hat
(12-24-2017, 08:19 PM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]Our fans go from ultimate high to ultimate low at the drop of a hat

No, the trolls just a wait until after loses to post.
Pages: 1 2