Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Smashed by Jack Del Rio and Mike Mularkey in the same week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can't write this stuff guys...

Different GMs, different coaches, it just doesnt matter... nobody can seem to win here consistently other than Coughlin.

Worst football game I've watched ever.
Not a surprise, they're both superior coaches

I hear Coughlin is available...

Lol.

But seriously... I wouldn't be mad...
Haha when both those coaches where here the same crowed said if we had better coaches we could win!
EPIC...

Quote:Worst football game I've watched ever.

No it's not. We have not committed any turnovers on offense and did score 8 points on a 75-yard drive.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:I hear Coughlin is available...

Lol.

But seriously... I wouldn't be mad...

Mad? I'd be thrilled.

Just don't give him GM privileges as well.

Keep Dave, hire Tom. Championship.
Quote:Haha when both those coaches where here the same crowed said if we had better coaches we could win!

Yup. People were screaming for their heads. "It couldn't possibly get worse'" they said.

Be careful what you wish for.
Well I am pretty sure Gus will not be getting another HC job after today
I'm going to watch the little giants and possibly try and get rick Moranis to be our next head coach.
Quote:Well I am pretty sure Gus will not be getting another HC job after today

He will get a DC job somewhere.
In fairness to Mike Murlakey,  when he was the Jaguars HC,  the team was one of the least talented teams in the entire league.   Maybe even the least talented team. Though it made sense for Dave Caldwell to go in another direction at the HC position,  Murlakey had a 9-7 record with the Bills and is doing a good job with Tennessee.   The team the Jaguars played last night has an identity on both sides of the ball.  

As for JDR,  like Murlakey,  he's not an elite HC.  But for a long time,  when JDR was the Jags HC,  the team was very physical on both sides of the ball.   Long drives that ripped the heart and soul out of the opposition often occurred back in the middle of the last decade with the Jaguars. 

Quote:No it's not. We have not committed any turnovers on offense and did score 8 points on a 75-yard drive.

He said it's the worst game he ever watched.   

In truth,  when considering the Jaguars talent compared to in many other seasons,   I can't recall a Jaguars team playing worse than in this game, in terms of the team's games I watched over the years.    This was the most I've ever seen the Jaguars underachieve in a game.   I'm not even factoring in the garbage time drives. 
I disagree our receivers stunk our qb was average and Lewis only good te.  So he had less to work with.  

Quote:In fairness to Mike Murlakey,  when he was the Jaguars HC,  the team was one of the least talented teams in the entire league.   Maybe even the least talented team. Though it made sense for Dave Caldwell to go in another direction at the HC position,  Murlakey had a 9-7 record with the Bills and is doing a good job with Tennessee.   The team the Jaguars played last night has an identity on both sides of the ball.  

As for JDR,  like Murlakey,  he's not an elite HC.  But for a long time,  when JDR was the Jags HC,  the team was very physical on both sides of the ball.   Long drives that ripped the heart and soul out of the opposition often occurred back in the middle of the last decade with the Jaguars. 
Quote:I disagree our receivers stunk our qb was average and Lewis only good te.  So he had less to work with.  

Who had less to work with?   I'm gladly offer additional thoughts after that.