Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Titans talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope we whip em, just because they got us in week 2. We could knock them out of the playoffs. Which would be good day since they have a blue print. 

I really don't want to see us drop 2 straight but we will probably rest some guys for a deep playoff run.

Krayz_Jville_D brought up a good point. I don't want to play a team 3 times in a year bc we all know how that turned out.
(12-24-2017, 10:25 PM)BJagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we whip em, just because they got us in week 2. We could knock them out of the playoffs. Which would be good day since they have a blue print. 

I really don't want to see us drop 2 straight but we will probably rest some guys for a deep playoff run.

Krayz_Jville_D brought up a good point. I don't want to play a team 3 times in a year bc we all know how that turned out.

I think with being so dependent on the Steelers losing out to get a bye, I think we rest most starters next week. Even though theres a chance of facing them a third time, there’s an even greater chance for that injury bug to bite... today we almost lost Cole and Robinson is hurt. We need those guys come playoffs. It’s a hard decision. I just don’t know.
I live here in Nashville and not sure if I will go to the game. I've thought about it but just not sure.
(12-24-2017, 10:30 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2017, 10:25 PM)BJagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we whip em, just because they got us in week 2. We could knock them out of the playoffs. Which would be good day since they have a blue print. 

I think with being so dependent on the Steelers losing out to get a bye, I think we rest most starters next week. Even though theres a chance of facing them a third time, there’s an even greater chance for that injury bug to bite... today we almost lost Cole and Robinson is hurt. We need those guys come playoffs. It’s a hard decision. I just don’t know.

Cole is earning himself a lot of money.
Cam got hurt today??
(12-24-2017, 10:59 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]Cam got hurt today??

Yeah his abs. Too many crunches.
(12-24-2017, 10:59 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]Cam got hurt today??

Yep, career over
Prepare for another beatdown. The jags are starting to play selfish and meltdown. Their happy just claiming the division.
(12-24-2017, 11:13 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Prepare for another beatdown. The jags are starting to play selfish and meltdown. Their happy just claiming the division.

Ahhn. I disagree. Nobody thought they would win the division and make the playoffs with a home game. 

We got out played today. We're focused on the playoffs. The goal was achieved before kickoff.